Chapter 15: Time Elapsed

.

I: The Flowers Are Not Sleeping

Chapter 15: Time Elapsed

Coach, I don't want to play basketball.

.

The sky was clean blue, as if someone deliberately splashed blue ink on the white paper and then smeared it into clouds with a brush, and a touch of dazzling gold.

The weather was dizzyingly hot.

After the morning class, Yayoi lay on the desk and fell asleep. Yayoi always liked to feel sleepy in the summer. From the first day of studying in Saitama Prefecture, at the end of the morning class, without exception, there would always be a ball of red hair lying paralyzed on the seat.

Originally, after today's morning class, Yayoi held her chin and was about to perform a show of falling asleep on the spot with her face on the table. However, the door of the classroom was violently pushed open and thrown away with a bang. With a bang on the wall, in full view of everyone, the two female members of the track and field club lifted the sleepy Yayoi out with numb hands and feet.

Yayoi, who was pushed all the way into the track and field club by her seniors, was confused until she was pressed on the swivel chair in front of the table. Coach Shiraishi of the women's track and field club gave Yayoi a glass of water and placed it in front of her.

Yayoi looked down at the water in the paper cup, her steaming face slightly rippled, reflecting Yayoi's bright red hair and fair chin.

Yayoi tilted her head, and looked up to see Shiraishi-sensei sat on a swivel chair behind the desk with her back to her.

She suddenly turned the chair around, facing Yayoi, and looked at Yayoi solemnly. That was the number one teacher in the school. There were not many female sports consultants. The women's ponytails were tied high, and the lenses on the bridge of her nose reflect bright white light.

Yayoi: "..."

Fearful.

Shiraishi-sensei smiled slightly, trying to leave an amiable and gentle female image to Yayoi, "Amamiya-san."

Yayoi nodded in confusion, "Shiraishi-sensei."

"Have you joined a club?" Shiraishi-sensei suddenly started chatting, "Have you ever felt that campus life in junior high school is empty?"

Yayoi shook her head and answered honestly, "No, it's not empty."

Satoru had been harassing her more and more recently, and she was feeling lonely.

"Would you like to have a richer campus life?" Shiraishi-sensei persisted.

Yayoi was stunned, her intuition told her that no matter how she answered, it would be a dead end. The woman in front of her had already cast the net, and she was just waiting for her big fat red fish to enter the net. No matter what, today was to catch the redhead and kill her for meat.

After a long time, Yayoi stood up, looked directly into the teacher's eyes with amber eyes, and said solemnly, "Coach, I don't want to play basketball."

What she didn't want, she really didn't want.

Let her go, she just wanted to be an ordinary girl with a short personality and short ambitions.

·

Shiraishi-sensei had been eyeing her since the first week when she transferred to Saitama Urami East Junior High.