Chapter 17: Good Friday

.

I: The Flowers Are Not Sleeping

Chapter 17: Good Friday

Satoru, look at the good thing you did.

.

Yuno Ayanokoji, who was twenty years old and lived in Tokyo, was an ordinary nurse in the hospital.

There were dental patients in the hospital every day. Most of them were young children who had damaged their teeth due to gluttony, or older people who need dentures. Yuno had seen many children who come to the dentist. Most of them were afraid of the unknown dentistry. They all think that tooth extraction was extremely painful. They hold on to their parents' sleeves and refused to go to the dentist.

The more you saw these things, the more you got used to them.

Today was a day off, but Yuno had to stay on duty at the hospital.

Three strange patients came here this morning. All three had different hair colors, black and white. Yuno also saw that one of the young girls had bright red hair. The hair was of good quality and color. It's very beautiful. Among Japanese people whose main hair color was black, it was definitely the most conspicuous bit of red.

The combination of the three people caused other people in the hospital to turn their heads frequently.

Were you a foreigner?

Yuno couldn't help but think, but the little girl's face had the soft lines and facial features of a typical oriental person, and her eyes were beautiful amber.

In a few years, this little red-haired girl's facial features would have shown. She would be a red-haired beauty, right?

Yuno looked at the tender little face of the red-haired girl and unconsciously became distracted, but was suddenly called back to her senses by someone said, "I don't want to pull out my teeth, let me go."

The nurse raised her eyes and saw a young man with narrow eyes in front of her. He had black hair and a man bun. He seemed to be growing up quickly. He looked taller and stronger than his peers. He was wearing a T-shirt with Bulbasaur printed on it, black trousers, and a comfortable-looking smile on his face.

"Hello." The young man still had a very comfortable smile on his face, "Please give this guy a number."

Yuno looked back and saw a tall boy's being hugged by a red-haired girl. A white-haired boy who struggled for life and refused to go to the dentist.

The little girl was very strong. No matter how much the white-haired young man struggled, it was in vain. From the beginning to the end, her hands tightly strangled his waist, and her feet and hands did not move at all.

The white-haired young man was very tall. Like the black-haired young man in front of her, he was the one who grew quickly. He as estimated to be over 1.8 meters tall. There was a very large yellow Pikachu on his clothes.

A bit childish.

Gritted his teeth and refused to go in to see the dentist, he somehow reminded Yuno of the naughty child who grabbed his parents' sleeves and dragged them in the opposite direction of the dental clinic, and then rolled around and refused to go to the dentist.

"Excuse me." The black ball-headed DK in front of him smiled.

Yuno: "..."

"Let me go!" the white-haired boy roared.