Ben's POV

Halloween 8:00am

I wake up to the sun shining bright in my eyes. I turn next to me hoping to see Sara, but she's gone! I grab my phone next to me to see where she is and see that she is at a costume store. I decide to get up instead of laying around all morning. Maybe I can make her breakfast for when she gets back.
I get up and go to the kitchen. Dang, she has like no food. I scrounge through the pantry and find an old box of pumpkin pancake mix that is about to expire in the back of the cupboard. I guess this will have to work. I then put on some tunes and get to cooking.

When she comes back, she shows me the costumes. There is Mr. and Mrs. Incredible! We are going to be the best dressed there lol

7:00pm
"Ben!" I turn my head and see James!

Ben: " Hey, What's up bro!"

James: " It's been so long, I missed you bro!"

Ben: "Same here"

James: "Well let's get this party started c'mon man it's shot o clock!"

Oh, shoot here we go. He drags me to the bar area where he gets us a line of shots.

James: " I feel like it's been so long since we've talked!"

Ben: "I know! I haven't seen you since that party in New York"

James: " Soo.. Are you and Sara Dating?"

Ben: " Uh I guess technically no"

James: " What! I mean why, you two seem like a couple"?

Ben: " I haven't asked her to be my girlfriend yet,"

James: "What are you waiting for?"

Ben: " Well I want to know for sure that she would say yes, sometimes I get a feeling that I'm not enough for her you know, like she is THE Sara Hill and I'm just Ben. I don't want to disappoint her I guess."

James: "Well man you have to just put yourself out there. Girls like Sara are pretty rare, it's now or never. "

Ben: " Yeah you are right. You know what, I'm gonna tell her tonight!"

Ben: " So how are you and Taylor?"

James: " Uh you could say things are going pretty well. Shes really cool and I can tell she's really into me."

Ben: " Well I'm happy for you man"

Ben" Well it was good catching up with you, I'm gonna go find her now. Thanks, bro, for the advice"

James:" Anytime man. You got this!"

I get up and go searching through the crowds for Sara, until I run into Taylor.

Ben: " Hey Taylor! Have you seen Sara anywhere?" 

Taylor : " Uh I haven't. Is everything ok?"

Ben: " Yeah I just wanted to tell her something"

I keep searching the crowd until I get to the living room and see James bent down making out with someone. Who is he kissing? I literally was just with Taylor. I get a closer look and I see the girl is wearing a similar outfit to mine. I get a good look at her face.

Ben: " Sara?"