intro/Making plans

Sara: After living in the spotlight for some time now I've learned a few things. One of them being dating is rough out here. It really is difficult to find true love when the person interested only wants you for your fame and not you as a person. Quite frankly, I've given up and dropped the whole finding a boyfriend thing. If you don't know me, hi! I am Sara Hill and I am a famous model and actress. You may have seen me in a couple big films or on the cover of vogue. I got my fame when I was 16 and started booking jobs from there. Before now I have always lived a normal life, in a normal small town in Los, Angeles. I currently live in Hollywood hills right next door to my  best friend Taylor who is a fashion influencer. We've grown to be best friends over the years and last month she moved into the house next door to me.

Making Plans

I hear a knock on my door. I go to check and it is Taylor.

Taylor:" Heyyy Sara!"

Sara: " Taylor! Hey girlie what's up!"

" Can I come in? I wanna chat over some tea"

" umm sure! Come on in!"

Now Taylor is the kind of girl who does what she wants when she wants,! But its kind of what I love about her

Me and Taylor take a seat in my living room, I go to the kitchen to pour some tea.

"Ok so Im going to the Us Open match tomorrow in New York, wanna come with?"

" uhh this is kinda last minute Idk i have some work to catch up on-"

"UGH! Sara have fun once in a while! Cmon it will be fun and we can scout out hotties together" ( she winks with a smirk on her face)

"ok ok fine, that does sound kinda fun. Lets do it."

" Great its a date!" Taylor says with a big grin on her face

RING RING RING

Taylor checks her phone "Oh shoot its my agent, I have to take this. Ill text U the info later today gtg luv!"

Sara: " kk see ya tmr!"