And suddenly just like that.

KYLE POV

As I woke up it was Thursday and I got ready like always, but I couldn't sleep because I kept thinking about something like it's someone is watching me so I went out anyway. 

As I walked to the bus stop I saw the guy I fought and I found out he was waiting at the bus stop but luckily he didn't see me and I had to walk to school. When I got there I was late and I had a test so I hurriedly ran to my class, when I go there I saw everyone looked at me and the teacher told me to sit down and I quickly did my test before the bell rang. Everyone went out and I met Stan he asked me why wasn't I in the bus ,so I told him I just wanted to walk and we went to the cafeteria, When we went in I think David saw me so he came up to me and Stan and ask if he can sit with us I agreed but when I glanced over to Stan I saw  I bit of anger so I just told David maybe next time he said that's ok and left I sigh and me and Stan went over to our table and we saw Kenny and Cartman fighting again and me and Stan sat down and began to eat while looking at the drama unfolding and when they finally stopped Cartman told us about a new member in our group and he told us his name was Liam he has brunette hair with amber eyes and I thought of someone but I just can't remember what and he told us we are gonna wait for him after school and take the bus with him everyone was chill and yeah that's it and the bell rang me and Kenny stood up the same time and Stan was looking at his phone and Cartman was finishing of his so me and Ken went out to our class...

—————————————

Hey guys sry for not being online that much I just don't have any plans on this so I got one so here!!

Word count:367

Hope u enjoy ✌️ bye 

————————————