School teams

KYLE POV

When I woke up I saw it was Friday so I got dress ate and went out, I got out and I walked towards the bus stop but suddenly a car jumped infront of me and the window was lowered and it was Tolkien and he ask-hey Kyle you want  a lift?- and I said yea and I opened the door and got in,he started to drive and I said-wait you're only 16 how can you drive!?-as I began to worry and he said- oh uh Craig tought me how to drive-as we parked at the school and we got out and I thanked him let waved and left and this time I didn't hug him (yay).

After a few hours because I was early I had to wait for 1hrs for Stan to get there so I got my books and went to the library to read,After 1 hrs later I got a text message from Stan and he ask me where am I so I said where I'm I and he said ok and a few minutes later he came and sat down beside me and he said-hey dude why were you not on the bus?-as he smiled to me and I said -oh Tolkien gave me a ride-as I continued to read without looking at him and he questioned the same one I ask Tolkien and I answered what Tolkien answer me and he nodded and the bell and we got up and thankfully we got the same class so we walked together and we went in.

When we went in the teacher stood up at started the lesson,but the teacher said that she was soo tired that we can do what ever we want until the bell ring so I just talked to Stan and Butters came up and said that he doesn't have anyone to talk with so we talked together,When the bell went all the student got up and went out we stood up and Butters thanked me and left.So me and Stan separated our ways and went to my other class,and that was science so that time I saw Craig and went to sit with him and he looks at me and said hey and we talked a bit before the teacher came and she told all of us that me and Craig got the highest score and Kenny and Clyde the lowest and after that o began daydreaming about the after school club that I sign for basketball and the bell rang  and I went to other classes and I had break so I went into the cafeteria and Cartman is still not in so I sat down and Kenny came and sat down beside me and I saw Tweek talking with the girls with Butters and I saw Craig and his group and some other people came and Stan arrived we talked about the school clubs and Stan said- what did you choose I chose football-and I said - and I chose basketball-and Kenny said he didn't chose anything but it's ok it's not like the teacher ay we have to and that's when the bell rang and I got up first and went to my locker and I saw Tweek and he looked at me and walked over -h hey KyLe I mAde thIs For yoU For hElpinG me - and he handed me a scarf and the colour was sage green and red rose I said thanks and I put it in my locker and I went to class.

After the last bell rang I stayed at school with Stan and Kenny left early so we talked and it was Stan's time to go to the club to have tryouts and I stayed there and a few minutes later it was I turn to try basketball and I went in the school,as I went in the hall I saw Tolkien also in the hall for basketball and red so I waved at them and the tryouts started the coach said - hey guys if you want to be in the club you need to pass the test then you can pass.-as he spin the ball in his hand we all said ok and we got started.Some of the older teammates were girls but most of them were boys and the tallest boy came up to us and said -hello guys my name is Oliver and we will put some levels and if you can finish all of them you pass!-he said waving his hands like jazz hand Luke that and we went to the first level and it was how to dribble the ball it was easy for all of us so we easily went to the second,it was  shooting the ball and first I scored and red had 2 tries and Tolkien got first try and went to level 3,on level 3 we were split into teams and I got Oliver red got with a girl name Anna and Tolkien got a boy name Razer and we started playing the mini round,it was fun me and Oliver scored 4, Tolkien and Razer scored 2 and Red and Anna scored 5 and Tolkien won and that was the final level and we got in the teams and I went home talking with Tolkien a bit and I went off.                  While I was walking I saw Craig and E came up to me and gave me back my clothes and continued to walk to somewhere I said thanks he nodded and went off, As I examined my clothes he seems to wash it for me and I went home holding my clothes with my hands and I took the scarf that Tweek gave me and rap around me and I continued my way home.

—————————————

Hey guys sry for not posting I was rlly tired so here you go another one and 👋 bye

Word Count[982]

—————————————.I