Normal day

KYLE POV

As I finish eating my protein bar I threw it in the bin beside the bus stop and I sat on the seats and wait for anyone to come except Cartman because I beat the hell out of him yesterday so I think he won't come to school today, as I was thinking that I took out my phone and saw Ken walking towards the bus stop and I waved at him and he waved back,he came beside me and we talked for awhile and then Stan came but he looks a bit tired and he sat beside me and lay on my shoulder and I said.     -Dude why are you so tired did you stay up all night?- holding his hands to warm them-yea kinda I slept at 5am so I'm really fucking tired-he said closing his eyes and I looked at Kenny and he look back at me and shrugged-don't fucking blame me ky I slept- he defended himself that he didn't smell cocain all night and drinking and I just thumbs up and continued to talk with Ken while Stan was sleeping. While we were talking Kenny said -ky did you know today you can choose any after school clubs you can join but you can also not join if you want- as he said under his balaclava and he said and that's when the bus came so I nudged Stan to wake up and we got on as I first sat down Stan also sat down and he continued to sleep while I look at my phone and when it was the next stop I saw Craig he was still wearing my clothes and I look at him and he looks at me and he brightens a bit but when he saw Stan sleeping on my shoulder he becomes a bit moody but I waved at him and he waved back and I saw Tweek he looks at me and does a small wave and smiles and went of to sit.

After a few stops later we arrive at school and now Stan's awake now and we went off the bus and I remembered I still have my project on my hands and the clothes that I borrowed from Toiken so I went up to Craig's group as I was walking towards them I saw Craig spotted me and I said - hey Tolkien remember the time I have to borrow your clothes ? Today I brought them so I was giving them back to you.-I said handing his clothes to him in his hands and when Craig saw it his eyes widened but didn't say anything and Tolkien blushed and said - oh yea I also forgot about that thanks by the way for you know like giving me back my clothes-he said now turning bright red on his face and I said bye and gave Craig a small smile and I left and went to my locker and I study my lines about the facts of Jupiter and I quickly went off to my first class.

After my first class was English was done I went to my second class that was science and took my project and went to class.When i got there I saw Craig was there already and he tells me to come here with his hand and I walk towards him and I gave him his lines and I read mine after most of the student came the teacher starts the lesson, and she told us who was gonna go first          -Kenny and Clyde,Timmy and Jimmy Craig and Kyle  and Wendy and Butters-The teacher said looking at her list that she was holding and Kenny and Clyde stood up and start their presentation and they were talking about the most fucking easiest planet and it's earth and it looks like they did it yesterday because they say was really easy facts like earth is the third planet , it's where we live , it's made out of water and soil and it's where we human live and that's what they said and the teacher wrote a note on her board that she was holding and Timmy and Jimmy talks about Uranus, and it was our turn and me and Craig stand up and I was getting nervous but I overcome it and I said my part about Jupiter and Craig said his and after we were finish the teacher was stunned and quickly wrote down looking please and it was Wendy and Butters and they were talking about Mercury and that was it and the bell rang. As I went out of class Craig followed behind me and said- hey Kyle later you wanna like hang at my place after school?-when he said now walking beside me as I was still carrying our project I said sure and he thumbs up and went off. As I was walking to my locker I saw the after school clubs on the billboard and I saw basketball at 4:15 after school tryouts on Friday and I quickly took my pen and write my name on the paper and I went off to the cafeteria.

When I went in everyone in the room looked at me and everyone went silent, and I went to my table to sit with Stan and I wispered -hey Stan why is everyone silent when I came in ? Is it because of me beating the fuck out of Cartman?- I said into his ear he looks at me and nodded , I sigh and I eat the sandwich and Stan look at me concerned but he continued to eat and Kenny came and after awhile and I talked with him and Stan and the bell rang and I got up and went to class.

After a few classes later it was home time and I when I was walking I heard someone calling my name and when I turn my head I saw it was Craig and I remembered  that I promise about that I come to his house and hang out and I stood there waiting for Craig to catch up and we went to his house.

When we got there we saw his sister and when she saw me she flips me off and me and Craig flip her off and we went to his room and I sat on his bed,-hey uh Craig just remember to give me back my clothes Kay?-I said as he sat beside me and he nodded okay and we went on his PS5 and we play Minecraft and about an hour later it was evening and we played a bit more and we did our homework and I left at 6pm and I said thank you and I hug him he turn bright red but I didn't care and I went home and while I was walking I thought:why the fuck do I hug every fucking person I meet and I unlock the door to my house and went in.

—————————————

Hey ! I think this story is ok so yea

Word count(1177)

—————————————