💌 love letter

STALKER POV

As I wrote finished the letter I put it into a small white envelope with a heart on the edge and I left it on my table so tomorrow I can put it into Kyle's locker when I come into school which is early in the morning.

When I arrived at school it was only 6:12am so not one was around so I I quickly went to Kyle's locker and picked it opened, when It opened I took out the letter and flowers and put it in his locker and lock it back and went away.

After 1 hour I saw Kyle and Stan walking together and they went to their locker, when Kyle opened his , his face turned into shock and Stan went beside Kyle and was also shocked and Kyle looked at the letter and he reached out from his locker to take the flowers and Kenny suddenly came over beside them and put both of his hands together on his mouth and looked jealous a bit and Stan is visibly jealous too Kyle looks like a blushing mess  and he looks adorable. But the bell rang so I went to my class.

Around the end of school I secretly went over and looked at Kyle to see what's he's doing and I went home and unlocked the door and my walls were all Kyle with a heart shape.

And I continued to look at it and I did my things.

(Y'all I actually idk what to write rn so time skip)

And I went to bed.

—————————————     

Word count (280)

 —————————————-