🏫 school

KYLE POV

————————————-

I walked into school with Stan.he goes to his locker and I go to mine,while I was taking and putting back some stuff I heard someone yell my name and said -KYLE I CANT BELIEVE IT, we hit 996k followers on TikTok -Tolkien says excitedly -REALLY?!!-I said while taking his phone to look at it . It's actually true! Over the summer break we have gained more followers.I talk with Tolkien about going to each other house to hang out and suddenly Stan is right beside me saying-Kyle I think we should go to class the bel is gonna ring so we should probably go to class-he said while looking at Tolkien.I said ok and saying bye to Tolkien and maybe talk another time and me and Stan went to class.

I sat beside Stan and Kenny sits at the back of class  Craig comes in the classroom and sits behind me. The teacher writes on the whiteboard and telling us his name ,he looks like a new teacher his name is Mr Harrybals and start teaching us saying that 1+1 =2 and more I was taking notes and then I felt a finger behind me and Craig looks at me saying that can I borrow him a pen and I gave 1 to him he said thanks and I continue to write,and the bell rings all the student took their notes and left.Craig gave my pen back and walked away,I walked out and I talk with Stan a bit and we both parted ways I walk in the cafeteria and Kenny comes in at the same time and we talked and sat down at our table Kenny tells me that he and me will be having science class together and we ate our lunch while Cartman eats a whole pizza and burger together and the bell rings me and Kenny both stood up and went to science class. As we were walking to class Bebe shouted-NICE ASS KYLE-I got a bit red but we continue to walk to class 

 As we were walking to class Bebe shouted-NICE ASS KYLE-I got a bit red but we continue to walk to class 

, when we got to class I saw Craig sitting in on of the chair so me and Ken sat beside eachother and more student fill in the classroom I saw a few known people like Wendy ,Butters,Clyde ,Timmy and Jimmy , the teacher talk about the class rules and start talking about the planets of the solar system and then she say we are gonna be in pairs to work on a planet together and she will be picking pairs all of us were disappointed and one by one they were pick .-Wendy with Butters ,Kenny with Clyde , Timmy with Jimmy and Kyle with Craig .- I stand up and went to Space boy we talk about later going to Craig's house and the bell rang and I went out the class and went to a few more classes and I walked with Kenny and Stan and asshole cartman joined ,cartman talked with Kenny and I talked with Stan as we were walking out Tolkien stoped me and said -hey Kyle do u wanna stop by my place and hang out ?- I said sorry I have to go to Craig's house and do my science project and he said maybe another time and left. Stan said - Why the hell teacher put you with Craig!- Stan said kind is pissed at that but I said -don't worry if anything happens I'll just call you k?- I said while he calms down a bit he said ok so we went separate ways and I went home...

—————————————

Hey hope u like it                    Word count( 614 ) and ok hope u have a great day           Bye