at the middle of the night

KYLE POV

As i woke up  5 am i didn't know why but i cant sleep and usually i will continue to sleep but i felt that something or someone was watching me and i saw someone throwing rocks from my window, so i went over to the windo and i saw Craig infront of my window standing on a ladder and i opened the window and i said -what are you doing here Craig?- i said whispering to him letting him into  my room as he climbed into my room and he said - i dunno just seeing you- as he hug me and oh my god he smells like alcohol i thnk hes drunk and i put him to sit on my bed

 as i went over to on the lights and he starts to tell me how he misses Tweek but hates him really fucking much and when i went over to him he tackled and he hug me on the bed saying how beautiful i am and kissing me on the cheek,i tried to escape...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

 as i went over to on the lights and he starts to tell me how he misses Tweek but hates him really fucking much and when i went over to him he tackled and he hug me on the bed saying how beautiful i am and kissing me on the cheek,i tried to escape but his grip was too strong but finally i got out and he was laying on my bed now crying about no one loves him like a sober i went into my bathroom and i got a wet towel and went out and i started to clean his face but not his body (u thought i was gonna wash his body you mother fucking perverts i would never do it) and i lay him down on my bed and he looks like hes asleep now so i just push him beside the bed and i just lay down beside him because i cant just let him sleep on the fucking cold floor board so i have to sleep with a fucking drunk sober.so i just turn off the lights and i went to sleep.

When i woke up i felt someone hug me and i remember what happened yesterday night and when i turn around i saw craig and he was still asleep and i just got out but i was hold back by Craig he said don't so im fucking traped.After a few 20 minutes he finally let go of me and now my clothes smell like achohol now and i said- Dude yesterday you were totally high and you tried to kiss me but you kissed me on the cheek-while standing up to see my clothes smell like achohol and he looks at me and blushed and he said-sorry i didn't knew i was with you-he said as he looks up to me trying me to forgive him and i  did so i had to borrow him my clothes and i change into mine i gave im a hoodie that was too big for me and it did fit him and he wore my pants that i dont really use and he climbed out using the ladder from the window that he use to come in and went off. i sigh he needs to give me back my clothes or i will fucking find him and kill him,as i got ready i took the project i made with craig and went off to school while eating a protein bar and went to the bus stop.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys another one

word count[569]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

KYLE OVERLOAD [Kyle x herem]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें