The break up

KYLE POV

As I left school I felt like I wanted to go to Starks pond for awhile,so I went there while I was walking there it was a bit cloudy but it looked sunny and I promise Kenny that I would pay for the dare that I lose.when I was there I heard someone crying , I felt sorry for them and I went to check it out and it was Tweek.  He was crying and I didn't know what to do but I went over to him

-hey Tweek are you okay- I asked sitting beside him he sniffed and said -oOh uh K-Kyle I'm JUsT feElIng DowN BecAusE CrAig duMp me yEsterDay- Tweek says while putting his hands on his face crying and I remembered that in the party he told me that-...

-hey Tweek are you okay- I asked sitting beside him he sniffed and said -oOh uh K-Kyle I'm JUsT feElIng DowN BecAusE CrAig duMp me yEsterDay- Tweek says while putting his hands on his face crying and I remembered that in the party he told me that-he's a dick Tweek don't be sad just because some guy dump you -I said patting him for comfort he continues to cry for a few minutes and he looks at me and said     -thAnkS kYle I'll Be gOing now-he said with puffy eyes-okay be careful and see you later-I said standing up with him I hugged him just to reassure he's okay and we parted ways.

I was walking to Kenny's place but I think I got distracted by a little tabby kitten and I over to pet him and it seemed to like me because when I got up to continue to walk it followed me so I just sat there near the pathway and I texted Kenny to come out and I'm nearby, he texted :Kk and I put my phone back and began to hug the kitten . A few minutes later I see Kenny walking towards me and said -hey ky didn't know u  have a cat-bending down to pet it but sadly we had to let it down and we went to a place to eat.

We arrive at a diner to eat and we talked for a while and we ordered I said I want just a burger set and then suddenly Kenny ask to have 1whole pizza 2 burgers and a fizzy drink,    I think he wants me to be broke but I had to go with it because I lost the dare pray to my bank account but I  need to do extra chores but that's ok we waited and talked and said why were you like kinda late just now not to be mean or anything- he looking at me but I can't tell him about what happened it will sprung up automatically like a lice and to hair to hair it's gonna spread like wild fire so I just said - I just need to help my brother about something-looking at him he questions himself but the food came and I told Kenny I'm gonna pay first and I got up and payed and went back and I was flabbergasted by Kenny eating finished 2 burgers and eating a whole pizza well I think he didn't eat anything and so I just sat down and ate mine.

After we were finish I told the waitress that I already pay she nodded and we went out Kenny Thanked me and I told him to say hi to his sister and he went back same is what I did but I planned to hang out with Stan and I promised him .I wished I never promised because I'm soo Fucking tired but I went home to text Stan.

—————————————hey sry for not posting yesterday I was busy but I made I new one                     Word Count (616)

—————————————-