☠︎︎🩺 nine

༒︎Damon
***

"You're not...Elio."

I looked down at a woman who stood at my door. She rolled her eyes, looking back forward as if I didn't just speak.

"You have been saying the same mess for days now. It's not changing anything, I will not be Elio today or tomorrow or even next week! My name is-."

"I don't care." I interrupt her, going back into my room as I slam the door.

Ever since Aleksandr told me what Elio did in the thought of me, he's disappeared. It's been...this new guard. She is nothing but business. The only time she speaks is when I come out and just express my displeasure to the fact she's not Elio.

It...doesn't bother me that he jerked off to me. I couldn't care less about that. We all have our urges, I just especially don't care to hear that because I know why Aleksandr told me.

He told me to mess not just with me, but especially Elio.

I could tell that embarrassed him greatly. Except me finding that out only made me feel bad for him. I don't know...if this aligns with what he said before.

How he said he's doing this because he likes me...likes me like that? I don't know, and I don't care; all I know is that he's my friend. I've began to care for him, even if he's a vampire. And the fact I'm losing literally my only friend over something such as that?

And it's all because of Aleksandr too?

It makes me want to find out where he went even more.

He has nothing to be...ashamed or embarrassed about. I think that's all it is.

Based on his expression, he just looked really ashamed. I wasn't judging him, I just...

I just want my friend back.

Having jerked off to me or not.

"Damon!"

I glare forward, going to my door as I open it. Looking down at Aleksandr whose smile turned to mock-confusion, fooling nobody.

"Oh my...what's the matter? I just got here and you already look so mad to see me-."

"You think I want to be around somebody who just sent my friend away?" I question him harshly. Aleksandr was quick to snicker like what I was saying was funny. "What's so funny?"

"You, you are Лапушка. I didn't send off anybody. Since I like you, I'll tell you. Elio changed his post himself, I didn't have to do anything. This was all his choice. The reason why he no longer guards this post, is because he changed it. Not me." Aleksandr clarifies in a cocky tone.

I still stand by what I said. It is his fault, he sent him away.

If he hadn't told me such a thing, he wouldn't have changed in the first place.

"Don't play dumb. It's you who started this in the first place. It doesn't bother me that he did that, that's his personal business. Yet it seems you don't know how to not over-exceed yourself when it comes to someone's personal business." I sneer, watching him shrug. "You really have no shame."

"I guess not. Moving on," Aleksandr pulls me out of my room, and I had to tolerate him dragging me along wherever he was taking me, "do you like reading?"

I don't say anything, and I feel him abruptly stop in his tracks. He looks at me now and his eyebrow raised curiously.

"Do you know how to read?"

"I know how to read well enough. My education was kind of taken away from me at a young age." I sneer at him.

"Oh yeah..." Aleksandr looks away, letting go of my wrist as he stands before two large doors.