❗️ Eighth Dare ❗️

Three and Four are in the castle main room, talking about something when two papers appear.

Four: Oh! That's cool...and weird...Two papers instead of one.He takes the papers and looks at them. 

Three: Maybe it's the same thing, just different wording?

Four, grinning like a mad man: Your right about that! Look!

Three, also is grinning like a mad man: Oooohohohoho! This is going to be fun! 

Timeskip brought to you by Mario eating the largest bowl of spaghetti 

Five walks in with a smile on his face.

Five: Hey Four, Hey Three! What cha needed me here for?

Three: Come closer and you'll find out~!

Five blushes a bit and walks towards them.

Five: This good?

Four: Perfect~

Five is confused and was about to say something when he gets hit with two power ups.

Five: ACK- 

Five clears the smoke away and sees that his hands are now paws.

Five: Oh you got to be meowing me...what the meow?

Three: Awww~! What's wrong? The kitty cat can't swear?

Five: NO! I MEOWING CANT! HELP ME GET RID OF THIS!

Four: You need to calm down little kitten.

Five: I WILL NOT-

Three started to pet Five on the head. Five immediately stopped talking and leaned into the  touch.

Five: S-so...why did you...do this to me...again?

Four crouches down to his level: Because these said so~!

Five looks at it.

Five: Ah...well I like to doodle of eggcat! It's looks adorable! And it seems like I have to have the power up on the second one.

Three: Want to know what else is adorable?

Five: What?

Four and Three: You!

Five blushes when the two started to pet him. He can't really say no to their faces....plus he was enjoying the attention. And the head pats. Although he started to purr and Five immediately stopped that by covering his mouth.

Five: What the meow!? How much does the cat bell change?! I think I should...go back to normal...I don't want to actually think I'm a cat if I'm able to purr and meow.

Four: Aw...come on! Can we hear you purr? It sounded nice!

Five didn't really want to but he sighed and started to purr when they were petting him again.

For the rest of the day Five was a (f/c) cat, usually around Four or Three. But then Mario ruined it by hitting Five with a big mallet....thinking Five was a furry.