Forgiveness

Second part to 'What did I do?'

Five has been in his house for over a week. Ignoring all the calls and text messages from his...friends..and...crushes... Five is mentally drained from everything. However, he tries his best for his kids since he doesn't want them to be the one to take care of them. 

Five has heard the door being knocked several times, the crew calling out for him, the yelping pain when they touch the doornob... you're probably wondering how right? Simple. His vine power. He is using his powers to make a force field around his house. And whoever tries to enter in his house will get zapped.

Five has been feeling better since he is keeping away from the crew that supposedly hate him. He doesn't understand why they keeping coming to his house.

"Eggcat, mini me, I don't get it. Why are they always at my door? Wanting me to get out? I thought they hated me...don't they?" Five ask his kids. 

"Blegh! Bleh bleh bleh!"

"So your saying...it was all...a prank? Where did you heard this from?"

"Meow."

"From..eggdog and Beeg? So..this was all a..." Five starts to get upset, "Who planned it."

"Blegh...blegh.." Mini V says hesitantly.

"They...Four AND Three...PLANNED THIS?!"

The kids flinched when he raised his voice.

"THEY PLAYED A PRANK ON ME?!" Five throws his knife at a wall. It gets stuck on the wall. "THOSE...THOSE..ARGH!!! THEY PLAYED WITH MY FUCKING FEELINGS!" Five yanks the knife free and throws it again. "ARGHHH!" 

The kids, frightened of what was happening runs out the door to search for Four and Three.

________________

Five is currently smashing a table to the ground. "ARRGHHH!" Five throws half the table near the doorway. Where Four and Three enters in.

"AHH!" Four ducks under as Three was barely able to dodge it.

"What the hell?!" Three shouts over the crashing noise.

Five hears them and turns to face them, angry at them, "YOU. WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE?! CAME HERE TO PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS SOME MORE?!"

Four immediately rejects that, "No no no! We came here to apologize!"

"What Four said...I..we..the didn't mean to hurt you. Emotionally and mentally. We thought that it was going to be a harmless pra-"

"'HARMLESS?!' HOW DOES MAKING EVERYONE YOU LOVE AND CARE ABOUT BE UPSET AT YOU BE A FUCKING 'HARMLESS' PRANK?!"

They flinched. They really screwed up. They never seen him this mad before...was he holding it in? Does he bottle up his emotions? 

"DON'T YOU KNOW HOW HURT I FELT! I FELT LIKE I DID SOMETHING WRONG AND I BEGAN TO...to..." Five trails off, tears streaming down his face.

"Five..please..we are sorry that we hurt you...please forgive us..." Four pleas. He looks down to the ground, tears threatening to come on.

"What the idiot said, We are sorry..truly sorry...we won't do something like that again.." Three crosses his arms, trying not to panic.

As the duo looked away from Five, Five calms down. As fast as it came, it dissipated fast. 

Five smiles softly, walks up to them and wraps his arms around the sad duo. "I'm sorry I yelled at you and almost hurt you. I just don't like my feelings being messed with. I hate it when people don't...I hate it when I can't understand if someone hates me or likes me. It annoys me greatly. Just don't do it again. Okay?"

They were surprised at how fast Five forgive them. They wrap their arms around Five, a few tears escaped.

"Oh thank goodness! I thought I was going to have to do something grand to get you to forgive me..." Four says, embarrassed.

"Uh...same here but I'm pretty sure mine would be grander than yours." Three boasted.

"What?! No it won't!" 

"Yes, it will!"

"Boys don't fight in my house. Fight outside." Five split the two apart.

But then out of the distance they heard, "HEY! YOU THREE SHOULD KISS!"

The trios faces all got to a pretty red. At least the mood is lighter now...

"Uh..let's just ignore that...a uh do you guys want to make a video with me? I haven't posted anything on there in weeks.." Five ask shyly.

"What?! Three we got to help him! People might not see his videos on the 'for you page'!" Four grabs a hold of Three wrist and dragged him upstairs, Three telling him to let go.

Five chuckles at this, "Oh boys...hehe..what would I do without you?" He follows after them.

And for the rest of the day they all cheered up and laughed.