❓ Fourth Question ❓

Beegs found the paper and looked at it. He grins. He gets magic dust and found all the SMG (not One or Two) on the couch talking to each other. He jumped on the table, startling everyone, and throws paper at them

Five catches the paper and looks at it.

Five: PFFF- OH MY GOD! I- I NEED T-TO! He shoves the paper to Four and teleports.

Four: uhhh..? 

He looks at the paper and blushes: Oh! Well uh..for me? I think I'd look like...well..not that much of a scary demon. I would obviously have my color, horns on the side of my head, maybe sharp nails/claws?, a tail with a USB at the tip, and uh..yea! My outfit would be the same just a bit more dirty, ripped and whatnot.

yea! My outfit would be the same just a bit more dirty, ripped and whatnot

Three: Well I would look like a badass! Not dorkface over here. I would have sharp teeth, sharp claws, sharp horn at the front of my head, though.. a tail like USB I wouldn't mind... I would also wear a cool, badass outfit to go with it! 

Four: hey! Don't call me that!

Three: Make me.

The two glared at each other for a while until they heard a whistle.

Five: Oh boys~!

They both look at him and blush intensely.

(You guys get to imagine what Five looks like! Since you are him and he is you.)

Both Four and Three have the same thought: So..handsome and hot...

Five: Guys? Uh..hello? 

No answer from the both of them. 

Then a box appears above the two.

SMG4.exe and SMG3.exe is not working

Five started to laugh: O-oh my gosh! Pfff- Ahhahaahahhaha oh man! I don't know whether to be worried or not! I guess that answers the second question- wait...Does that mean..? 

A blush starts to rise on Five's cheeks: Oh! Then...they think I'm...ehehehehe...I need to go back to hat-town....he covers his face. 

Beeg looks at the blushing SMGs while grinning. My mission is done! Hahaha!