❗️Sixth dare❗️

Four and Three are talking to each other about video ideas when a paper popped in on the table. Four, being curious, picks up the paper.

Four and Three both look at each other and grin

Four: Now Five will get a taste of his own medicine!

Three: Yea he will! We need to dress up for this then, because Five can sometimes be oblivious like you.

Four: Wha-?! Hey! 

Three: You know it's true. Don't try to defend yourself.

Four grumbles and ushers Three out of his bedroom so he could change.

____________

Five is in his kitchen, mixing something in bowel.

Five: La la de, yea la la do yea, la la me and only you~

Then arms creep around his hips and the middle of his chest.

Five: EEP! He was about to punch the person to his left when he saw Four's grinning face.

Five sighed out of relief: Jesus you two...I could've hurt you guys! But uh...what's with the outfits and grins?

Three: Hey hon, say...do you want a raisin?

Five, confused and a bit flushed: Uh..No?

Three: Then how 'bout a date?

Five immediately knew what he meant and blushed: I..wha...ahhaehehehehhe....

Four: I see your making something sweet, but I bet it won't taste as good as you~

Four didn't say anything but cover his face with his hat. You can see comical steam coming out of his head. 

The duo laughed. 

Four: Hehe. You okay there Five? Where are you?

Three: Did our pickup lines make you embarrassed ~?

Five: Five isn't here right now. He's in hat-town...

Four and Three laughed again and let go of Five. Five immediately curled up into a ball.

Four: Oh come on! You can't be this flustered. Can you?

Three: Well then...I guess we found one of his weaknesses. Flirting. He grins.

When Five wasn't so flustered anymore he forced the boys to help him make heart shaped cookies for everyone in the crew, including themselves.