What did I do?

Today is the day Five made cakes for everyone in the crew. He wanted to make something special for everyone to show how much he appreciated the crew. The cakes even have nice things written on it in frosting. So right now, he is using a little wagon to drag the cakes around and deliver the cakes to the crew. 

   "They're going to enjoy these cakes, I know it!" Five saids with excitement. Five made them all last night, not getting any sleep but it would be worth it to see the smile and joy on everyone's faces. He had a cup of coffee before he left so he should be good.  

  Five makes it to Luigi' flower shop and parks his wagon near the door, gets out a drake green and light green cake, decorated with flowers. 

  "Hey Luigi! I made you something!" Five shouts as he enters in the flowers shop. Luigi is watering one of his many flowers.

  "Hm? Oh..hey SMG5." Luigi saids with boredom.

  "Hey...Uh..are you okay?" Five hides the cake behind him.

  "Yea..I just..don't want to see you right now...sorry." Luigi leaves the room and into the back room of the shop.

  "Oh...uh..okay.." Five places the cake on the counter and leaves. "That was weird...Luigi is never upset with me..what did I do to him?"

  Five decides to go to Mario next. He found him outside of the castle. "Mario! Hey! I have something to-"

  "Leave me alone SMG5. Mario's too-a tired to talk to you-a right now."

  "Ah...alright.." Five frowns and goes in the castle, wheeling the wagon behind him. 

  Inside the castle, Five find Meggy, Tari and Saiko in the kitchen. He smiles again, masking his sadness, "Hey guys, I have something I want to-"

  "SMG5, can't you see we are doing something right now?" Meggy interrupted him, looking at him rather annoyed. Saiko looks the same, Tari looks sad at him.

"Mhm..okay then.." Five turns around and leaves. His mind starts to race. Wondering what exactly did he do.

  Next Five tries Four's room. He knocks on the door, holding the light blue, blue and white cake in his hands. "Four! I have something I want to give you!" 

No response...

  "Four?"

No response...

  "Four...?"

.

.

.

  "Leave me alone SMG5! I'm working!"

  Five's heart breaks a bit. Does he not want to see me either...? And he never calls me by my...full name.. Five swallows and opens his mouth to say something but closes it. He puts the cake beside the door. 

  He also leaves Meggy's, Tari's, and Saiko's cake beside the kitchen door. He can hear them talking about them something, Tari sounds worried but Meggy and Saiko are laughing and reassuring her. Five's eyes waters, he's wondering if they are talking about him behind his back.

  Five tries one more time, this time at Three's café. Five inhales and exhale, and opens the door. "Hey Three..." 

  "What do you want?" Three glares at Five.

  "I..uhm..never mind..sorry to bother you." He turns to leave.

  "Yea, get outta here! I don't why I hang out with a loser like you in the first place. I don't know why anyone would hang out with a loser like you. They probably only pitied you. You should just disappear. No one would miss you."