"~Uff, Akk... stop teasing... put it in...~" I licked my lips and then opened my mouth widely to eat my meal. I had it  halfway in my mouth but it was enough for him. He pulled my hair under the blanket and pushed my head down to deep thrust him completely. This naughty boy. Blowing him felt completely different from smoking cigarettes and I tasted it already the first time. Hearing him clenching the mattress and gasping - crying out for more - made me feel so satisfied and so I sped up and sucked him faster. It really didn't take a long time for him to squirt right into my mouth and I gladly swallowed his givings.

"~Damn, Akk... you are getting better...~" He was wiping his sweat and I had the uncontrollable urge to bite his neck. After the hickeys I made on his neckline, I licked those reddish bruises and then I put my knees on his thighs to spread his legs wider.

"Wait, I definitely have a lube here with a condom." He nodded and I shoved my hand into my nightstand.

"Ahh, here it is. Now I won't bruise your ass, babe."

"Stop saying sexy things, I won't let you go this way." I licked my teeth and then let him put the rubber on my erected cock.

"This sword... you don't dare to stab someone else with it." He grinned and looked into my eyes while he was holding my dick. I stroked his cheek with my finger.

"How could I? There's only one swordsman I want to stab." He grabbed the nape of my neck and hungrily kissed me. I was pushing my head closer to his and then put my hands on his ass.

"Missionary or Arch? We can also try something else."

"Hmm, Arch is fine so you don't do all the work. Next time... I expect a completely different position." He licked his lips as if he were teasing me for sixtynine.

I finally applied the lube on his butthole and then stuck my two fingers in to make it quicker.

"Damn, Akk, I'm so excited for you..." He said while he was clenching the sheets and when I fisted him enough, I finally slowly penetrated him. His knees were bent and so I grabbed his buttocks to help him lift his hips up to create the arching bridge. It was harder for him because he could just lift his hips so he wouldn't hurt his back but I supported him to not exhaust himself that much.

"~Auch... hah... uhmm... Akk... deeper... faster... ughn... fuck me harder... Akk...~" There was no way no one heard it now but I was so pleasured by these words coming from his mouth in this position that I didn't care and listened to his wishes.

"Aye, I'm about to..." Huff... we both lasted for ten minutes in the end and After we both came, Aye for the second time, we lied next to each other and tightly held hands. We were taking deep breaths and smiled at each other before we heard the door being opened.

"Can you quiet down next time, Phi?! Some of us want to sleep!"

"Oi Aki!" Aye threw one of my pillows towards the door and Aki shut the door.

"Fuck... my little brother heard me in the most embarrassing situation... I have no respect anymore, Akk, and it's your fault!" I laughed and wrapped my arm around him to pull his body closer to mine.

"I'm sorry..." I was kissing his bare shoulder, "... for making you feel that good..." I was kissing his right nipple, "... and letting the whole house know." He shook his head with a smile.

"How can I earn my respect back?"

"He'll understand one day, babe." I ran my fingers through his hair and he was tapping his fingers on my neck.

"Akk... during real missions... be careful and don't forget about bulletproof vest... I'm still scared."

"I promise... and you, don't forget to apply for the school. I'll be thinking of you." He hugged me tighter and I felt his warm tears falling down on my neckline.

LOVE against the LAW || AkkAyan || FirstKhaotung fanfiction जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें