Gangrel, the Mad King!

Start from the beginning

A soldier then appeared. 

Aversa: The enemy has taken the field, milord.

Gangrel: Back already? Ha! It feels as though we just said our good-byes...

Aversa: Our scouts report they are in surprisingly good spirits.

Gangrel: Since when do you trust our scouts? Besides, what does it matter? They're armed like beggars compared to us! I could break their ranks as easily as I break wind.

Aversa: I'd love to hear the song the bards make of that.

Gangrel: Aversa, there is a truth about he world this Ylissean welp must learn. A man is either strong... ...or he is dead! Bwa ha haaa!

At the border... 

Frederick comes with news. 

(Y/N): What's going on, Frederick? 

Frederick: The Plegian army is in disarray. 

(Y/N): Huh? 

Frederick: It seems man of their soldiers are opposed to further violence. There has been infighting, desertion... Gangrel is trying to stamp out the mutiny by force, but with little success. Outside of a few faithful who serve him directly, his army has all but collapsed.

Chrom: Emmeryn. 

Frederick: Yes, milord. Emmeryn. The report says Gangrel's men chant her name as they abandon the field. Her words, and her sacrifice, have made her a folk hero of sorts.

Chrom: Emmeryn... Why did it take me so long to understand? She believed all people desire peace. She knew, deep down, the Plegians wanted it, too. It just took her to bring it to the surface.

Ruby: So ... her sacrifice wasn't in vain! 

Blake: She gave us this chance! 

Robin: Now is our chance to strike back! 

(Y/N): Let's do it, Chrom! 

You all charged into the fortress, and any stragglers left were put at the mercy of the Shepherds, leaving you and Chrom to confront Gangrel! 

(Y/N): HEY ASSHOLE! 

Gangrel: WHAT?! HMPH! I've sharpened my sword just for you. 

Chrom: My sister wished for our people to know peace, Gangrel. But as long as you draw breath, it can never come. For Ylisse!

Gangrel: You foolish prince! You will die here! 

(Y/N): Unlikely. You're the one who's dying here. 

Gangrel: AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! 

He began to summon lightning from his sword, but you used Armads to absorb it and send it back to him! 

Gangrel: WHAT?! 

(Y/N): AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! 

Chrom: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! 

You and Chrom began to attack Gangrel over and over, as he was desperately trying to defend himself! 

Gangrel: NO! NO! NO! THIS IS- 

You then showed him his army. 

(Y/N): Take a mighty look at them. Your army is losing. 

Gangrel: NO! I- 

You then hit his lungs, preventing him from talking. 

(Y/N): I think that shut his big mouth already. Chrom, want to do the honors? 

Chrom: With pleasure my friend. 

You left him to Chrom, who simply stabbed Gangrel in the heart, killing him.