CH-12

HELLOO pepsssss!!!!!!!!

Above pic depicts the Tadka (sassy) I am gonna give..... And humbly sorry for being late but yaa here i am with a new update ..... in character 😉😜

In Raghuvanshi Mansion.

In the living room one could hear giggling of ladies, where some were talking to each other while some were showing off. Here comes the ladies of Raghuvanshi in all their glory. It was muh-dikhai rasam of new bride. All the ladies were adorned beautifully in their outfits each standing out. Our bride was still missing and was supposedly making a fashionably late entry.

In the couple's room,

Ishi was ready and was waiting for Rishu. She heard a knock on the door and said, 'come-in', Rishu came and was in awe to see her Bhabhi looking so beautiful. She couldn't hold up and said, 'Bhabhi-sa you are looking like a fairy'. 'Thank you baccha , You look very beautiful '.

'thank you bhabhisa, chalo lets go down everyone is waiting specially bhaisa.😉

IMAGINE ISHI in this and also her face covered

They went down, Ishi was made to sit in the center and her face was covered with a veil.

Dadi said, 'First Veer will start it and then will be followed by others and the Raghuvanshi's will do it after everyone is done.'

Veer got up and sat beside his wife, Meera did their aarti. And with this Veer started the ritual and was followed by rest of them. Soon everyone was done when Mrs. Mehta spoke, "Look she is not the bride with whom Veeransh was supposed to marry and she is the sister of bride if I am not wrong, Lagta hai aapko pagal bana diya Mrs. Raghuvanshi(Dadi) ya fir yu kahu ki Aapki honewali bahu aapke pote se dar ke bhaag gayi. Bechari bachi, ise Veeransh jaisa pati mila, Everyone says he is Devil and also I have heard that he is seen around with many girls. Bechari iski toh kismat hi kharab hai.She is just a replaced bride." with a smirk and a victory look.

Whole Raghuvanshi family was burning up with anger while Veer just stood numb listening to this because somewhere he felt guilty for making Ishi marry him for family sake, he was still not sure what actually Ishi wants. But he was furious.

Some ladies started saying, "Kya pata ladki kaisi hai, bhen bhaag gayi per ise dekho koi gum hai hi nahi, or maybe she is just a gold digger, behind their money or its just a plan to take all their property and money, who knows what's her intension." ..

"Chup bilkul chup" said Ishi in very dangerous tone sending shivers down every person standing there.

"Hume chup kara ne se kya hoga" said Mrs. Mehta and started making faces.

"Mom what else she can do? Miss cheap i guess, she looks likes bloody gold digger and look she has got a big mouth and now she is here for attention only".