CH-3

Rathore Mansion

"Mumma, Daada, Dadi-jaana, dadu-jaan, chachi, chachu, bhai, Vishu ,Anu di, vanar sena, jaldi aao niche, late hora hai" shouted Ishi.

"Aaye aaye humari princess " said Naman and Naveen together.

"Hayee meri Ishi,kiti soni lagri hai" said Prisha with a big smile.

"Haa fir poti kiski hai " "Humari" said dadi and dadu with smile.

"ISHIIIII , hayeee aaj toh har ladka flat hoga tujh per yaa nazar hi na hate kisiki bhi" said Vishu with a huge smile.

"Koi dekhe toh sahi meri behen ki taraf , chodunga nhi mein unhe" said Vansh with fake glaring.

"Chal hatt pagle, kyuki ise bolra hai tu" said Aashi while smacking Vansh.

"Haan toh bhen bhi toh meri hai na" said Anisha.

"DI chalo chale "said Vanar sena(Shivaani,Shivam and Ishika)

"Thank u, thank u 😊😁, aab chalo" said Ishi.

Ishi is very close to her dad and chachu and is apple of their eyes. She is very close to her dadi n dadu while prisha loves her like her own and MAA ki toh sabse ladli hai hai(maa ka pyaar guyss uk) and with Anisha she has a great bond just like Vansh, even Anisha is overprotective of her and loves her alot and then Twins are like 'aap toh humari leader ho'

So they all are going to Ruhani Rathod ke bhai ke shadi mein. Rathore's and Rathod's are very close because first they are family friends , second Vishakha's Family are Rathod's and then Ruhani ,Vishakha and Ishika are inseparable besties from childhood. They all are going to Udaipur for wedding. 

Ishi along with Anu di, twins went in one car while others went in their respective car towards the airport along with bodyguards.

Raghuvanshi Mansion

scene is continued from last chapter but giving u all a little sneak of them before living.

"Arey yaar ye ladka kabhi sunta nahi hai" said Meera while waiting for her son Veer.

Veer had gone to office and had come back a little while and was late.

"Aab maa unhe apne biwi se itna pyaar hai kya kar sakte hai, inki actual biwi toh inse pareshan hi hogi 😂" said our Shivu.

"Abey chup hoja bhai aare hai sun liya fir toh tu gaya is baar" said twins.

"chalo sab" said Rudra and everybody went to their respective car.

Even his bhua with her family was there at raghuvanshi mansion as they were also going to wedding.

All children were in car except Veer , he went to his own car and sat while Ansha came near his car and was about to open the door ,

"Did I said to you to come and sit in my car?" said in cold tone, making Ansha shiver.