CH-1

**Bahot bada chapter hai guys but i was so in to it ki pata hi nahi chala"😋 

Rathore Mansion

The gentle caress of sunlight spills into the bedroom, casting a warm and ethereal glow that awakens the room from its nocturnal slumber. The first rays of dawn paint the walls in hues of soft gold and pale amber, creating a tranquil atmosphere that whispers promises of a new day.

(no offense to anyone.. but if you want me to describe more detailed scene then please let me know , i am cutting it short taki content jyada ho)

As the sunlight filters through sheer curtains, it dances playfully, casting delicate glow on a female's face making her scrunch her nose and shift to other side of bed and continue her peaceful sleep.

The alarm started, "IKAAA utho ,it's time to face up the day".                    On hearing this the female rubbed her eyes and while getting up she says in her mind,  "Lo aab ise bhi mujhe sikhana hai".

(guys its my imagination of alarm saying this kyuki technology itni aage badh gayi hai ki aab ye sab ho sake, toh he hehe 😉😂)

"I am up ,bajna mat abhi ,milte hai kal " saying this she got down from her bed and went towards washroom, she did her morning business and got ready for gym.

She being the most punctual one, entered the gym at 6 am and started her workout. 

 Ishika's gym outfit

 Ishika's gym outfit

And the female is none other than humari sherni "THE ISHIKA RATHORE" . She is super organised with everything around her but at the same time the messiest person when it comes to herself.(aab wo koi the perfect to hai nahi na iykyk.😉)

After her workout she was coming back to her side she meet her bhai and bhabhi

"Hayee the cutest couple are back from their jogging session" she said while teasing the couple.  

The couple is none other than Vansh and Vishakha ,ishika's elder brother and his wife.

 Vansh handles Rathore Tech Company along with few other hospital chains and Vishakha is his childhood sweetheart and they have been married for 7 months now. Ishika is Vansh's baby sister and loves her alot and is super over protective of her and he also is in mafia along side of ishika. Vansh loves his both sisters but ishika is more close to him.