CH-6

"Maa, papa, Chachi, Chachu , Dadi, Dadu, Anu sab niche aao jaldi" shouted Vansh.

Everyone came down running and multiple gasps were heard, "Ishiiiiii kya hua, aankhe kholna bacha, dekhna mumma-daada wait kare hai" cried Aashi while sobbing in Naman's arms. Seeing her like this everyone was so restless and crying.

"Princess uthna, dekh mein tere liye teri favorite ice-cream laya hu wo bhi sirf tere liye." said Vansh almost at the edge of crying.

But Ishi was not responding when Vishakha spoke, "Aap sab tension mat li jiye, Ishi aab thik hai but ghar aate waqt wo so gayi medicines or injection ki wajah se, Vansh hum ise uske room mein le jaate hai fir mein aap sabko sab kuch batati hu" .

They all went towards her room and after settling her they all came out.

"Ms. Patel was the one behind all the mess and while Ishi was moving towards her , she shoot Ishi and the bullet gazed her shoulder and the same moment Ishi fainted because of stress and the bullet being another cause. Doctor has asked not to let her get stressed more because this can lead to major problems and we have to make sure she doesn't picks up anything heavy." said Vishu.

"Ms. Patel is in police custody and will be handled by law and yes Ishi has said to carry forward with wedding preparation as she doesn't want to be the reason for delay."

"Ye ladki kya samjhti hai khudko huh? " it was Dadu who said this being little sad about it.

"Dadu aap jante ho na use" said Vansh as he knew his sister's reasons.

"Aab mein chalti hu aunty mujhe ghar jaana hai sab wait kare hai mera." said Rishika who was also hell tensed from all things and seeing Ishi like this made her also sad.

"Shivam please drop her" said Prisha.

"No aunty, mein chali jaungi aabhi aap sabko di ke paas rukna chaiye." said Rishu looking towards Ishi's room.

She left.

All were tensed but knew they can't say anything as this would only lead towards her distancing herself from everything like before. Vansh and Aashi was with her while everyone left to their respective work with a fear in their hearts.

Afterall she was princess of rathore's. 

At Raghuvanshi mansion,

Rishu entered and went directly to her bade papa and papa who were sitting in living room with everyone. Seeing her this frightened everybody got tensed and after that she started crying badly because she couldn't hold her emotions anymore .

Seeing her like this even Veer was shocked because Rishu never cries this much if that matter isn't huge.

"Baccha kya hua" asked Veer being tensed seeing her like this.

"wo...w..oo di..dii ko..oo g.o..l.l..ii lag...g...ii h.a..i..i" saying this Rishu again broke down badly.

Veer was hell confused about who is she talking.

At that moment every face present there had shocked expressions. That moment Veer got call and he didn't pick it up but due to continuous ringing he picked up and went outside to talk.

Here Rishika narrated whole incident and also told all the things that Ishi had told them. They all decided to visit her but tomorrow and calm down Rishu and made her sleep.

 Veer after the call came inside and asked about Rishu and everyone said she has slept. So he left for his work though he was also worried for Rishu.

(Guysss he is still unaware of Ishi being a Rathore and that to Vansh's sister)