CH-8

ISHI'S POV:

I was coming back from my room only to hear crying and shouting and that was coming from Di's Room, I went to look and I was shocked at the scene unfolding in front was the most unpleasant one.

I saw mumma crying badly while chachi was consoling her and at the verge of crying , dad's head hung low while others were equally sad, then I saw Bhai and he was fuming with anger. I was hell confused seeing all this and Ani Di was nowhere to be seen.

When I got to know what has happen, I was shocked but then a question popped, "Who is Veer?" .

And then Bhai pointed towards a man who was not less than any Greek-god, But after seeing him, i remembered him from Yuvi bhai's wedding and the same man who was a constant thought till yesterday night and those eyes which were phenomenally the only ones that hooked me. He was Bhai's Bestfriend and Di's gonna-be-husband.

OHH most important HE IS THE VEERANSH RAGHUVANSHI... 

I was so lost in his eyes until those words made me snap myself out of these thoughts.

But what dadu said next made me froze because I was not at all ready for the MARRIAGE so couldn't understand anything and made a race with thoughts still trying to sink in. 

After finding for some peaceful place, I cried my heart out as all those awful memories started flashing badly, every memory fresh as if it happened yesterday, I cried till there was no fucking tears left but then Ishika's mode got kicked in and I got myself together.

After that  Dadu came and said "Ishi mein tumhare samne hath jodh ta hu please ye shadi karlo".  

"Ye kya kare hai aap dadu, aise hath nahi jodo, mujhe parayo se bhi jyada ajeeb lagra hai, please dadu" said Ishi while trying to wiping off the freshly rolled tears.

"Beta humne aapse nahi kaha hota per aap bhi janti hai ise kitna asar padega dono families per aur mera bacha bahot strong hai kar lega" said Dadu while later was said by her father. 

After looking at them and the fear, hurt was visible in their eyes which I couldn't see and after thinking a lot I gave in.

I went to bride's room and decked myself like a bride and all this while one thought was troubling me and that was about my soon gonna-be husband's. Will he accept? Will he do something? Should I trust him? Though I was feeling something foreign towards him but i couldn't understand Y?? .

Soon I was called and I went down with my Bhai and dad and others. As we reached near mandap, Blue meet hazel, and all mesmerizing but that feeling of being a replace bride took over and i could feel tears welling up.

He looked like a Greek-god, cladded in his white sherwani with golden detailing and his eyes complimenting his outfit. But those eyes had a different emotion which he was trying to mask, I could see through him but I couldn't speak. His face devoid of any emotions and with aa straight face he sat there.

As I came near the Mandap, he stood and offered me his hand and I felt so may twisting and turnings in my stomach uff ye kya kare hai mujhe ,we sat there and soon the rituals began, both lost in our thoughts but there is something in his eyes and behaviour that makes me to give all this a chance, us a achance, and with this thought  we got up for 7 pheras.                                [7 pheras are the the seven sacred rounds that a bride and groom take around the holy fire.

The first round of pheras is all about promising each other nourishment, prosperity, and happiness.

The second phera, the couple prays to God for physical and mental strength to lead a blissful life.