CH-10

Back with suspense n thrill n something unexpected but then again ye mein likh rahi hu soooooo better expect the unexpected . Aur as mentioned back in time ki mera phone band hai yaar tumko saamjhega hi yaar kitna imp hai phoneeeeeee ... Sorry but not sorry for rantingggg.

Lets get started....

Raghuvanshi mansion

Veer so wanted to know what his baby sister was talking about but then thought of holding it and ask about it later on.

"Mr. Rathore you need to be careful because the wound is fresh and still needs to be healed and one more thing please look out for her as she is weak, and fainted due to exhaustion so let her rest , I'll take my leave" said Doctor and left.

One of the servant escorted the doctor while in Veer's room,

"Veer hum batate hai aapko sab per yaha nahi bahar chale" said his mother.

All came out and were near the drawing room of Veer's floor (Rich peps guyssss)

"Rishu bache aap kyu aaye bahar aap wahi rukte na?" Said her father.

"Mein bataungi Bhai ko sab kuch , aapko bahot si baate nahi pata hai" said Rishu with a dull voice.

She told the incident that took place in PALATTE, "Bhabhi sa ko sirf goli nahi lagi thi un per attack bhi hua tha shaadi se 2 din pehle per shaadi ke wajah se unhone kisi ko bataya nahi per hum office mein the isiliye pata hai hume baaki koi nahi janta" so many gasp were heard.

Veer was stunned after listening to all this as he was proud of HIS WIFE who didn't even showed it once and the way she had handled all and while being injured she still was helping around with wedding preparation. Also listening that she herself is a business woman he just felt so proud of her that he couldn't express it. 

"I am gonna make sure to punish those bastards no matter what she will do" Veer said to himself. All went away telling Veer to take care of Ishi.

He went inside his room and closed the door , he looked towards Ishi once and went to fresh - n - up. He came and slept on sofa cum bed but being tall and sleeping on that couch made it uncomfortable for him. 

Turning and Tossing he slept.

Next Morning,

ISHI'S POV:

I woke up and sensing the different surrounding , I was so confused but then yesterday's events came like a film in front of me and my head felt heavy and then suddenly my eyes fell on the huge figure who was sleeping peacefully, then I remembered my Husband was sleeping on couch knowing it would trouble him. I looked towards the clock which showed 5 in the morning, as I couldn't sleep , I thought to explore around the room as I don't know much around here.

End of Pov

As she got up from bed she felt weak and sat down on bed  and she tried to reach out for glass of water placed on the side table, she was struggling and in all this the glass fell down making her gasp and for Veer , hearing all the sounds he opened his eyes just to look towards bed to find his wife gasping and looking down, he quickly got up and said, "Don't you dare move an inch from your place" .

Ishi was stilled after hearing his voice and snapped her face towards him. He called out for one of the servants and asked them to clear it.

One of the servant came and cleared everything and left as Veer never likes someone in his space. Look at him now sharing his space with his wife.😏

Ishi being Ishi got and went towards the dressing table and sat to remove the jewellery which are troubling her and might give rashes. When Veer saw her, he was looking at her in disbelief because he told her to not move an inch and here she is sitting and doing what and that to at 5 in the morning, like seriously??