"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON HERE !!! " king's angry voice is hardly audible to me .

I've cried for it everyday and every night.

"Lawrence !! Fuck off"

"No , he's going nowhere"

" Shut the fuck up you dickhead, I'll kill you if anything happens to you"

That makes me laugh "isn't that technically --"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP !!"

"Okay don't yell . I've had enough of it for the day"

"Shivangi you !!" He grits his teeth .

"Are the most precious thing in this world that I couldn't fucking protect" I get on my feet and throw my shirt away .

"I am done with this shit" Daksh's voice accompanied with footsteps becomes audible "where do you want me to cut ? Come on sit here I'll even slit your throat if you want me to "

I pull out the drawer and pick the sterilized knife as he goes on saying " but then keep in mind that once you die,  Anish Barot will marry his daughter to someone else who'll do all the things that--"

"You are an ASS , just LEAVE BEFORE I MURDER you because I'm looking for one "

"Because you are a fucking coward. You had no answers to give to that girl and now you can't face yourself anymore"

I clench my fist and no matter if he's right , I want to kill him for saying that .

King pushes me back while daksh provokes me . "Yes I can't face myself so what.  I've never been a Saint. "

"But you wish you were , you wish for that girl"

"Tell him to shut up" I push king away from me and slam the bat against the glass doors of my balcony . The glass cracks and I hit again "you're nobody to tell me what to do , you were not even there . In those situations so don't tell me how to tie the laces when you've never been in my shoes"
"Reyansh don't" king takes a careful step closer " REYANSH!"

At least take the son of Agnihotris with you " A man screamed and I knew then they were trying to hide children for my dad was there. About two dozen of helicopters were in the air was what I saw from the dirty window .

"Hey leave me" arin screamed.  Turning around I grabbed his arm but they dragged him away. "Fuck off Raghuvanshi,  you are the reason for all this" the man pushed me away and shut the door on my face while I could hear someone scream "that's kiaan Raghuvanshi , RUN !!"

"Run for your life assholes" I got up brushing my clothes . Green eyes was screaming so loud and fighting the shackles to free herself from them . I noticed that one of the shackles from the rusty chain was loose and it tore through her clothes .
"Fuck" I rushed closer to the bars " Green eyes , little baby don't do that"

"Don't do that !!!" I shook the bars while she kept pulling and pulling away from the chain untill it tore through her skin and there was blood .

"Stop that" I grabbed the bars and climbed up to where one of the rusty bar was broken . I bent it upwards and put my head right through . All I knew was that baby could die and I didn't want it to happen . Right under her ribs , there was so much blood . I pushed myself further but somehow the place where the rod was bent having sharp edges tore through the skin of my back.

She screamed louder and I took a deep breath before jumping to the other side . From my nape to my lower backI had got myself cut but I ran towards her and got her free from that rusty chainWrapping her in that blanket , I brushed my dirty hands on my school uniform before picking her up .

"Take her" I heard someone had come inside the room .

"No, no she's hurt"

"Oh God what have you done" the man Said snatching away green eyes .

"No !!" They locked me back in and took her . My back hurted like hell and my head was throbbing . I could no longer stand .

"REYANSH !!!!" dad's voice echoed in the corridor outside but I couldn't answer . They started breaking door and finally I saw my dad who came rushing in . He broke the bars and spread his arms wide "thank god , are you okay ?your mom is waiting for you"

"Dad , dad there was a baby . I said and his eyes turned wide seeing his hands were covered in blood . He looked at my back.  "Fuck" .

Removing his jacket he made me wear it. It was reaching to my knees as he picked me up. My dirty hands brushed against the white shirt on his shoulders .

"Dad !!! There was a baby and there was arin "

"We'll find everyone but you'll go home to your mother"

"No !! I'm going nowhere without them"

My face turns red with rage while my veins are about to burst as I scream out loud . Arin hugs me as if his life depends on it and I suddenly hear dad's voice.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○