"Robert.." I whisper against his mouth we pause to catch our breath.. he looks at me scanning my face before resting his head against mine..

"Mmm?"

"Are you sure you want this?" I ask.. worried he's changing his mind.. and that worry becomes reality for a brief second as he takes a step back, licking his lips.. I wait anxiously for his next move, and I don't have to wait long as he reaches out for me, pulling me close to him again..

"Never been so sure.." he whispers before meeting my lips again.. we stumble a little back towards the bed as we move in sync with each other..his hands find their way around to my zipper again, and suddenly my dress is falling freely down to the floor.. I feel a little exposed, but his hands rest on my waist, squeezing tightly.. I lift my hands to his strong shoulders, I really want to see the rest of him, but the tank top is too much, and I want him to leave it on.. this time.

Robert quickly decides it's time to leave my lips alone, and he begins kissing along my jaw, down to my neck.. after leaving his mark there, he moves down to my breasts.. kissing just above the fabric of my bra.. my insides are tingling at the feel of his beard scratching across my skin as he moves further down..

"God you're stunning.." he whispers against me, as he kisses his way back up to my lips.. "Do you know that?"

"Stop.." I blush again, as he places a kiss on my lips..it's a quick one before he's laying me down on the bed.. I watch with desire as he takes off his belt..

"Give me your hands.." is all he mutters and I do immediately as I'm asked...and he's quick to tie my hands together above my head.. "I'm going to make you feel so good, baby.."

I feel very vulnerable, as I lay on his bed in my underwear as he begins to take off his own clothes, I want to stop him from taking off his tank top, but once I see the rest of his body, I'm too stunned to speak, I eye him up and down, with a small lick and bite to my bottom lip.. now that's what I like to see.

With arms still above my head, I try to pull at the belt but it only makes it tighter.. I want to touch him.. but he is just teasing me.. I hate it.. especially when he decides to pull down my lace pants that were a match to my dress.. he slowly pulls them off me, and drops them to the floor..

"Robert.. please.."

"Please? What do you want Sophia?"

"I want you.." I tell him, which makes him smirk, before he's towering above me, he's slowly stroking himself, getting himself prepared.. my breathing increases as I anticipate what's going to happen..

After watching him with a few strokes, my stomach tightens and I'm more than ready when he's pushing inside me with such ease.. I think my eyes roll back as far as they can, as he's starts with a small rhythm..

"Ohh fuck.." he groans as he starts moving his hips a little more.. "You feel so fucking good baby.." I can't help but squirm as I can't move my hands.. I want to touch him so much.. I want my hands to roam his back as he's moves inside me.. but fuck..I can't..

"Robert!" I moan, with the steady pace he's keeping, he repeatedly hits the spot, and I can't hold back.. "Fuck! Yes!" He leans down for a sloppy kiss, before he's burying his head in my neck, leaving small kisses there.

"That's it..you like this huh?" He smirks.. "Keep moaning my name.. I want to hear you.."

"Please Robert!!" I beg

"Louder.." he demands..

"Robert!!" I try.. but it's still not enough..

"I'm sure you can do better than that.. louder.."

"Fuck RobertDowney!!!" I shout and that seems to satisfy him, but I want him to move faster, to which he doesn't, not yet..instead the fucker only places a hand between us.. his thumb beginning to move in quick rhythm.. it's not long before my walls begin to tighten around him.. and that earns a moan to escape from his throat against my neck.. he lifts his head up, looking into my eyes.. as he finally picks up that pace a little more.. just like I wanted..

"Come for me.." he tells me.. he thrusts get a little deeper, and it doesn't take much for me to be tilting my head back, my hands again pulling on his belt as I hit my release.. "that's my girl.."

"Oh fuck!!" I moan as the waves flow through my body, my legs beginning to shake.. he leaves another kiss to my lips before he's reaching up to untie my hands.. finally letting them go..

"Show me how much of a good girl you are..?" He asks, as he pulls out, he's quick to lie on his back as he moves my hair and holds it out of my face when I take him in my own hand, leaning down to take him fully in my mouth.. moving at a pace I soon learn to know he likes..making sure I taste every bit of him.. it only takes a few moments before he's reaching his own release.. his warm, liquid hitting the back of my throat.. I swallow on instinct.. the moans escaping from him echo across the room as I tease him a little more, making sure I give a few drawn out licks.. before I'm falling down beside him.. my breathing is heavy.. my legs feel weak.. but overall that was insane. Who knew this would be what I'd experience in my first week here?

"Come here.." he wraps an arm around me.. "You alright?"

"Yeah.." I nod, looking over to him, I'm still trying to steady my breathing.. "That was.."

"Amazing.." he leans down to capture my lips again, I know I said it before but I love the feel of his beard.. it's a different kind of kiss, just a happy, content one..I glance over to the clock on his bedside table.. it's very late.. or should I say early in the morning..

"Maybe I should head back.."

"What?"

"It's nearly 2am.. I should.."

"Oh.." he sounds a little deflated.. "You can.. or you could just stay?"

"Stay?"

"If you wanted to.. I..don't mind.." he smiles.. and I'm quickly remembering what he said to me earlier at the party..

"..stayed long enough to give me a chance.."

I could stay.. and perhaps.. I could be the one to give him a chance?

I glance back over to the clock, and shake my head.. why am I even thinking on going home.. I've just had sex with this amazing guy, and I'm wanting to leave?!

"You've got me.." I smile cosying up to him.. "If you'll have me.."

"Of course I do.." he kisses the top of my head.. "Sophia?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for a great night.." he whispers as pulls me a little closer again.

"No.. thank you Robert.. and thank you for being to kind to me.."

"You.. are more than welcome.. now get some sleep.. we have a busy day tomorrow.." he tells me, and let me tell you, it must have taken the small matter of seconds for my eyes to close, and I drifted off to sleep, I can't remember lying there as long as I normally do, tossing and turning because the next thing I know, I'm waking up to a little bit sun light starting to come through the windows.. I take a quick glance to my side, and to my surprise, I see Robert is still fast asleep beside me, he looks peaceful.. I don't want to wake him just yet, so I lay there with my own thoughts and I'm quick to remembering exactly what happened the night before.. I slept with my dad's business partner.

Shit, how is he going to react to this one?