Character

Jeon JungKook (26 years old)

Great and Dangerous Mafia of Seoul. His name is enough to make people fear. Held dark aura, always has on smirk, glares like fire which can burn anyone in second. Own many companies. Hide his illigal business. Has own company Named "Jeon Industry" never into relationship with girl. Parents Mr. & Mrs. Jeon they live in Seoul and have their own mantion. About JK he have his own beautiful & Dark mantion.

Min Y/n (24 years old)

A girl with kind heart, beautiful, caring, get angry on little things but vanish after few minutes, her smile make light up anybody's heart. Her beauty make any boy attract towards her. Beautiful eyes, soft lips, soft skin with soft hair. Working under "Kim Corporation" as a employee. Have own beautiful apartment. About parents stay in Busan, have only one child Y/n. Never into relationship with boy.
Only have one trusted & close friend named "Ruh".
________________________________

Disclaimer :-

"Please leave me" Y/n pray to him
He came near your ear and whispered with his deep voice "You make me crazy for you, for your every each things. So tell me how can I leave you?" said he. "Try to understand there is no match between you and me." Said you. He look at you with angry eyes you got scared from his angry eyes. "What you said? Huh? Repeat again Sweetheart." said will deep as angriest voice.

___________________________________________

"I want baby Y/n" Said him to y/n, you couldn't digest what he said "What?" said Y/n. He looks at you while repeat himself "You heard me right. I want baby" Y/n didn't think before speaking back "I don't want any baby. Go and find baby for orphanage." he looks at her with his anger but she didn't stop herself and continue to speak "Don't think such a thing for me Mr. Jeon." you said and was about to left dinning table but then he spoke with angriest yet deep voice "Mrs. Jeon I already said change your this attitude towards me and about baby I know how to get what I want. Be ready who knows when I will be in mood of make out." smirk and look at you. You didn't speak further and left to your shared bedroom.

 You didn't speak further and left to your shared bedroom

________________________________

Published - 22 February 2024

Hello FF reader!! 👋🏻
Here I bring lil dark and romantic FF of Jeon JungKook. I do wish you guys will like it.
Before continuing I would like to share some points.

☞ English is not my first language so if you find any mistakes please adjust.

☞ Its just fictional story so imagine as fanfictional only.

☞ I am not smurt writer but romance writing. Some parts must be make you feel uncomfortable so don't read.

☞ If I do add any other characters so they will be no any idol I will use just random name.

☞ If you guys love or like the story then I will continue my work.