38- Good girl!

"We're going to take a cold shower first ok Y/N?" He said as he carried her past the bed and into the bathroom. She didn't answer, her lips were too busy kissing any of his skin she had access to while simultaneously trying to strip him of his shirt. The skin of her back was wet with sweat and he hated that it turned him on.

She must have been feeling unwell for a while, but she hadn't said anything to him about it this morning when he picked her up. She's never had a heat so naturally she wouldn't have thought that's what was happening.

Once in the bathroom, Jungkook let her down and she began stripping the rest of her clothes off. He turned on the shower and adjusted it for a cooler temperature. Her arms slid around him from behind as he pulled off his shirt, exploring his chest. She pressed her bare breasts against him and he groaned.

"Fuck!" He cursed as fumbled with his jeans. Y/N had begun biting sections of his back indiscriminately, bites as soft and sensual as open mouthed kisses. He finally freed himself from his jeans and Y/N pounced, gripping his sensitive cock and stroking it with a drawn out mewl that made him visibly twitch in her hand.

"Fuck!" He pulled her into the shower and pushed her up against the shower wall. He finally got to see her and she was incandescent. He let his hands trace her curves, they slid easily as the cold water began to soak her skin. She fisted both of her breasts and squeezed the luscious orbs. He wanted to lick and suck his way all over her precious body, but he had a feeling he would have to wait until after her heat to take things slow.

"Please touch me!" She pleaded and Jungkook's fingers found their way to her core, pushing his way through to her slick clit, and softly stroking her as she shivered and cried into his chest.

"It's not enough Jungkook, please, I need more!"

"Not yet honey, we need to wait for Yoongi." She was visibly upset by that. Her lips curled into a desperate snarl.

"You two are always worried about stepping on each other's toes and making each other happy but what about me?" She growled. Jungkook stared dumbly at her, unsure what to do in the face of her wrath.

"Alright, enough of that kitten!" Jungkook jumped as Yoongi came up behind them, Jungkook in his haste had forgotten to close the glass door and Yoongi was now looming in the frame. Y/N growled and the smile on his lover's face made his dick twitch again.

"Come here, you naughty kitty!" Yoongi wrestled her out of the shower and threw her over his shoulder. He began heading to their bedroom, dripping as they went. Jungkook scrambled to dry himself off a little before running after them. Yoongi threw her on the bed and peeled off his soaking wet shirt.

She was glaring at Yoongi, her breasts heaving and glistening with every angry breath she took. Her wet hair was clinging to her face. A long string of curses filled his mind on repeat, none of them soothed his aching cock, so he fisted it and lightly stroked himself to keep the ache at bay. Y/N watched him and her anger quickly turned to pained desperation.

"Please Yoongi! I need it, please!" She was begging for his fucking cock, Jungkook threw his head back for a moment and moaned. 

"Come here, Y/N!" Yoongi commanded and she scampered to the edge of the bed where Yoongi stood. Yoongi grabbed her jaw to hold her in place and keep her from talking back. Jungkook had been in a similar position many times before and he felt his heart rate trip in excitement.

"Aren't you so grateful to Jungkook for helping you so far and for getting you home in one piece?" Yoongi asked. His fingers systematically pushed the sticky strands of her hair from her face and back into place. She mewled and nodded as much as Yoongi's grip on her jaw allowed her to.