"Yuji!! We have to go!" She said making sure to use Izuku's alias name.

"You need to listen to your teacher" he said Seriously.

"You don't look to he injured which is good...but don't forget even if you got injured...don't forget about what happened in Hosu”

‘For uncertified individuals to cause injury with their quirks without specific instruction from their guardians or supervisors is a clear violation of the rules.’

“No, but…” Mizuki uttered.

“So tell Mandalay this…” Aizawa instructed.

In the clearing, Pixie-Bob still laid unconscious with Tiger and Mandalay fighting Mange and Spinner.

“Oh dear, you’re so close! Let me pick up my item!” Magne teased as Tiger swatted and tried kicking Magne over the head, but she dodged, and continued jumping back as Tiger continued swatting.

‘Damn it, predicting my Cat Combat moves, huh?’ Tiger thought as he continued fighting.

Mandalay jumped back as Spinner swung his sword at her, yelling, “You’re not…”

He swung his sword at Mandalay again, jumping back.
“...a real…”

Spinner swung his sword again, almost grazing Mandalay.

“...hero at all!”

Spinner brought his sword down, hitting the ground as Mandalay jumped out of the way.

“Jeez, you’re too persistent!” Mandalay gritted her teeth.

“So are you!” Spinner fired back, jumped at Mandalay again, yelling, “Hurry up and be purged already!”

But before Spinner can strike Mandalay, he was stopped by a katana.

"Now Now, you shouldn't be using a weapon on a Lady" Hitachi said with a smirk on his face with Spinner widening his eyes as he was pushed back by a powerful kick courtesy of Mizuki which resulted on Spinners sword being broken.

"Good job, Mizuki"

"Same to you, Yuji! Mandalay here’s a message from Aizawa Sensei! Tell everyone with Telepath!" Mizuki shouted while she slid on the ground.

Aizawa ran through the forest with Kota in his arms.

‘Hey, hero! Are your students important? I hope you can protect them all till the end.’

‘The way he said that makes it clear that the students are the targets. In that case, it’s unavoidable. It’s about raising the survival rate! Use your self-defense skills! I’ll take responsibility for this, along with whatever punishment is coming later.’ Aizawa thought to himself as he ran.

“Everyone in Class A and Class B! In the name of the pro hero, Eraser Head, you are granted permission to engage in combat!” Mizuki instructed Mandalay.

Mandalay gaped before nodding, sending her Telepath out, echoing Mizuki’s message while montages of the students running or facing the villains.

When she was done, Mandalay thought to herself, ‘This is what you want, right, Eraser?’

Aizawa continued running with Kota as he narrowed his eyes. ‘Don’t be defeated while we still don’t know what’s going on, future heroes!’