“Nothing’s gonna come out.” Aizawa told him, capturing Dabi with his scarf. Aizawa pulled up Dabi to him, grabbing his head and banging it on his knee. He twisted Dabi around before planting his face into the ground.

“What's your purpose, number, and positions.” Aizawa ordered.

“Why?” Dabi sighed.

“Because otherwise this will happen.” Aizawa narrowed his eyes, breaking Dab’s arm, adding, “Your right arm’s next. Let’s do this logically. If we get to your legs, it’ll be annoying to transport you.”

“Are you in a hurry, Eraser?” Dabi smirked, a small flame from his hair before Aizawa broke his other arm. A loud explosion went off, distracting Aizawa.

“What’s that?!” Aizawa asked.

“Aizawa Sensei!” Iida called, Koda, Ojiro and Mineta behind him.

“You guys!” Aizawa turned to them while Dabi took this chance to get free from Aizawa, but was still under his scarf’s capture.

‘This is about as much damage as I can take, huh?’ Dabi gritted his teeth. Facing Aizawa, he said, “As expected of a U.A. teacher. Hey, hero.”

Aizawa pulled his scarf as it went right through Dabi, who hummed, “Are your students important?”

Aizawa widened his eyes as Dabi continued turning into sludge.
‘That fire earlier wasn’t his quirk?!’ Aizawa thought.

“I hope you can protect them all till the end. See you later…” Dabi teased before turning completely into sludge.

Aizawa ran into the forest past Iida, Koda, Mineta and Ojiro, telling them to go inside.

“That’s no good, Dabi! You were beaten! So weak! You small fry or something?” a masked villain cried, the words, ‘Villain- Twice’ appearing, stood next to Dabi, who had his hand on a tree, burning it.

“Already? I’m pretty weak.” Dabi sighed.

“Huh? That’s ridiculous. Don’t be hasty. You’re strong. You should think of this as the pro hero being very strong.” Twice encouraged Dabi.

“Make another one of me, Twice.” Dabi ordered.

“We gotta stop those pros from leaving.” Dabi explained.

“It doesn’t matter how many times a small fry goes in!” Twice argued before saying, “Leave it to me!”

Hitachi was seen running through the forest with Mizuki in his arms with Kota in hers while the girl was thinking,‘We’re almost there!’

Hitachi then looked over and saw someone, "We got a visual on your Teacher"

He said which got Mizuki to see tjay he was right as Aizawa was heading straight for them.

“Aizawa Sensei!” Mizuki called.

Aizawa stopped running, looking over to see Mizuki, Kota and Hitachi.

"Yag-" Aizawa stopped when he saw the boy before him but he couldn't finishes his thought since Mizuki was talking to him.

“I have something I need to tell Mandalay…” Mizuki explained to Aizawa.

“I said, ‘Hey’!” Aizawa said louder.

“Please take care of Kota! You have to protect him!” Mizuki instructed, ignoring him.

‘She doesn't look injured...and yet she's on a high…’ Aizawa frowned.

“Please!” Mkzuki finished before starting to run off but she was stopped by Hitachi.