Riccardo pulled me to face him, he said almost begging with is words and eyes, "Now wife... let's switch back to normal.... Forget the anger... and kiss me..."

I was stunned by how romantic he is being when I am scared to death.

He said as his hand caress my back, "Look at the view... it's perfect to share a kiss...."

He whispered, "Once in life time opportunity... we can't miss it..."

He leaned closer to me, I tried to look away I don't feel good at all. My stomach is swirling, and as I look away the height is making my stomach turn more.

Riccardo grabbed my face as he said, "Focus on me... Wife... let me..."

I placed my hand on his lips as I covered my mouth with my other hand, I whispered, "I am.. gonna.. throw up... whahah!"

30 minutes later, I kept throwing up, but this time my feet on the ground, I was sitting down near a bush, I kept throwing up. I was puking in the most random spot!!!

Riccardo was rubbing my back, I wiped my mouth with a tissue, I feel disgusted. I looked at him, He looks worried, but the expression he gave earlier was one in million, he was surprised and confused. He didn't thought the rope way will make me so sick.

Riccardo said pushing my hair away from my face, "Love... You feel better now?...."

I glared at him, what is point of asking me thins, when he took me there forcefully. There is a reason I avoid certain things.

I whispered, "What kind of revenge you got?..... you doing this on purpose, making me go through the stuff I hate most.... I said I was scared of heights...."

Riccardo licked his lips as he tried to explain, "Cherish... I didn't thought you would get sick... And I ... I wanted you to talk to me..." I kept glaring at him.

How dare he!!!

Riccardo rubbed my back as he said, "Let's get you some food..... You will get hungry..."

As soon as he said food, I felt it again. My stomach was swirling and dancing.

Riccardo promised, "Then you can be angry on me for my stupidity and all.... let me help you get up..."

I turned my face away from him again, and started to throw up violently.

I heard him whisper, "Sh*t!"

I saw him throwing up too, He couldn't help but give in too, it's obvious he threw up because of the natural reflex... You see someone throwing up, you do it too.

He deserves it!!!

Hours later,

Riccardo is just fit and fine after throwing up once, while I couldn't eat or drink anything the entire day. This is really punishment, punishment for my sins.

Riccardo passed me the juice, I kept hugging the pillow trying to get some sleep. Riccardo, you son of a b*tch, aren't you enjoying my situation little too much.

I whispered, "I don't need it.... please..."

His hand moved through my hair as he said, "You need some calories though, you threw up a lot...."

I whispered, "Later.... not now..." I spoke as if I lost all energy.

Riccardo said worried, "You look really pale... Cherish, I will get a doctor.... I can't anymore."

He tried to get up, but I grabbed his hand. I whispered, "No... I hate Doctors, they always inject me with random things..."

I don't want him to bring a Doctor here, I have to avoid this at any cost.

I grabbed his shirt, I ordered, "After making me go through death experience you want be to suffer from doctor..."

He sighed, He looked back at me questing, "Tomorrow if you don't look any better, I will not listen to a single thing.... I will do as I please for your health...." I nod as if I was losing energy.

I whined hugging the pillow, "You are annoying...."

I felt heavy movements on the bed, I felt him embracing me from back, as he slept near me scooting me close to him. His hand was on my belly, and a leg on my legs pulling me close.

He was clinging to me like a koala.

I said, "I haven't forgiven you... not for today nor that day...."

I heard him near my ear, "I don't care... I need to have you in my arms, when you are not feeling the best...." I felt him kissing my side of my head.

I closed my eyes as I intertwined my fingers with his, "Please...don't hurt anyone for me again...... I don't like it..."

I heard him, "You are only thing I have, I can do anything for you.... Anything.... even if you hate me..."

I can't hate you, I just love you... Love you so much.

I whispered internally, 'Tomorrow... I am going to tell him... Tell him everything.... I can't keep it to myself...'

This is weighing my heart down, tonight is all I got to be a coward. Tomorrow, whatever the results maybe, I will choose you my baby....

Follow me on Instagram for future updates