129 : dream unite with desire

Start from the beginning

But this man ? Might be it. She then fly toward him , even with size difference , she manage to stagger him by using hit and run move.

War grin , as before she can use it again , he use one of his extra arm and catch her under his arm. " HOW FIERCE YOU ARE !" War exclaimed , before he land a lariat with both others arm , sending her skid away.

She then recover bck and fly far from him ." ... Let's end this , should we ?" War smirk , as he prepared to use his powerful attack.

He reared his heads up and open his mouth , as he prepared a powerful attack. Using 2000 souls , and amplify their damaged.

A spiral of darkness forms on him , as one can see , there are face of screaming in fear and pain from each of them... Those are the humans., terra formar and some of his enemies . Fallen as his prey.

( Darkness technique ; parade of the damn )

Great red... Could feel the power and sorrow coming from this attack.

" What... Are you ?" War respond by sending the attack to her.

Great red retaliate , by summoning a giant red ball of power. Sending it against the beast attack , they collide.

The ball is encompassed of the vast power of the dragon , against not even a 10% worthy of the beast.... Truly ,one desire , winning against the dream.

As the attack collide , the smoke cover the area , as the great red put on it's guard. The darn Beast is noweher near the sight.... However...

* Blast !!!!*

Great red receive a powerful blow from right  , send ber rolling to the edge of the landmass. Before she could react back , war land another blow again...

 Before she could react back , war land another blow again

And again...

And again....

And this continue for a whole minutes. However for great red.... It Is for like days.

Her body are now dislocated. Her arms are missing , her legs are almost tore off , same with the wing. Her dragon faces are disfigured by the continuous attack from war.