34 : rating game

3rd pov
Kuoh japan .

We are with now , to the few  days later , in a holiday and the school is close , which also is a day of rating game of gremory peerage against phenex peerage . Which Harith forgot about. 

He is in house , due to it's saturday , and he is on the couch laying down , while Morgan sits on top of his stomach .  " I'm boreeed~!" He whining.

Morgan look at her husband. " well , why not go train that hyoudou boy ?"

" His parents said he's not home... I think like i forgot something but i don't remember. " he can't put his hand together. '.... Idiot .'..

When a portal opens right next to the couch. " I'm back ~!" Valiana exclaimed , only to be met with morgan sit on harith. She has start to live with her mate and her rivalry with morgan start to be more intense.

".... Hello morgan." Valiana said with a 'friendly' smile. Morgan return the smile. " Hello , valiana." You can feel the air pressure become heavy.

" Ahem !" Harith fake cough. Both stop glare at each other. " where were you valiana ? And why you wearing uniform ?"

" Oh , this ? Well , i have meeting earlier with my boss in the grigori and also in the underworld , there's broadcasting a rating game between gremory peerage and the phenex peerage . The rumour said the gremory peerage had a red dragon emperor." She have a smirk." I hope he is strong !"

"I see...." Then the sounds click in his heads. ' remember now?'.' Yeah... Issei rating game is today. Hope all i teach him got into his head. '.

Valiana take out a device. " This will help us watch the event. " she hold out to him.

" i see... Dear can you move ?" Morgan get off him and sit. He take the device and inspect it.

" well... Let's watch."

Issei pov ( few hours before valiana enter Harith house with the device ) .

"Alright ! Today is the day ! I'll prove that all i learn from haruki-san is not fruitless !" Issei motivated himself in front of a mirror in his house.