107 : valiana betraying grigori ???

Kuoh academy
Kuoh , japan
.

" Yare-yare ." Mahoraga is sitting on top of the school building , with move sitting next to him.

" The betrayal..... Sounds like a book i will read. " Move said , while suck onto his lollipop.

" You know ... Our master really weird. "

" Oh , tou just realized now ?" Moved sarcastically  ask mahoraga . " Was it that he have the hold of few nation under his palms without anyone know. Or was it because he can easily overpowered those 4 leaders ?"

" More to , he enjoying chaos too much. "

".... True. "

They both are watching , as the revealation of valiana betraying the grigori and working with the khaos brigade.

" So... Did boss atleast give you aby power or something ? Cause he usually have so many stock. " .

" Yeah... He called it , shadow general. A doengrade version of that guy ,who being beaten by the red dragon emperor."

"Oh... What can-"

" I would love if this conversation didn't continue any further. "

" Alright , gotchu. "

.

" I thought you might be mad , of both of you aren't getting the lucifer title. " Azazel dust himself and look at  daughter / white emperor dragon. He talk about katerea and valiana

" nani ??!" Everyone looking shock at the revealation , minus harith. Kurumi and ruby suprised a bit , but quickly recomposed themselve.

' that was interesting to know.' kurumi thought to herself.

' so this is what he saw... Or was it something else ?' ruby questioned , as the drama is about to descend further ado.

" Indeed , i am,  the descendant of lucifer. My father is devil and mother is human"

" Half devil ?" Sirzechs look at valiana in shock.

" So that'a why we never heard about you!" Serafall exclaimed.

" Khaos brigade. A group of the 3 faction bonding together , to overthrone the current leader , right ?" Azazel  float back up to the sky , and stop infront of valiana.

" Group of rebel..." Serafall muttered. " Not many could control such large group..."

" The Orouboros dragon,  Ophis , right ?" He look at valiana with a smirk.

" The group of idiot come to me for our power. "Valiana stare down at the others , although , she can feels harith very... Very amused by everyone reaction. ' your mate really enjoy chaos , isn't he ?' .

Valiana chuckle". Indeed. " She said quietly.

" And here i thought you and her is all buddy-buddy." Azazel shake his head. " How stupid of me. "

.

" Ophis ??" Rias look shocked and sweat a little.

"A dragon ?" Issei look confused. " Who is that ?" Issei ask for the answer.

" An infinity dragon. Even God fear of her power. " Rias explaining everything issei need to know.

" ... Woah.." issei is suprised by what being said by buchou.

" How... Is sheanaged to working with ophis ?" Michael look worry a bit , as irina look at him , worry since her leader is in meddle.

" Michael-sama..."