Chapter 30 (NSFW)

*+:。

*+:。.。·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳SMUT SMUT SMUT WARNING OMG SMUT SMUT SMUT NSFW NSFW WARNING PLEASE DON'T SUE ME*+:。.。·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳

TW: aggresive s*x, and slight bleeding 

Y/n's POV

Everything was fuzzy and blurry, though I do remember I had a shit ton more drinks then I mentioned...

I have a feeling that most people from the reunion left, because I don't really recognize anyone here. I see a lot of men, and a lot of women too. Though that wasn't really my top priority.
My legs were straddling someones lap as I drunkily (and passionately) made out with some man...That man, being my fiance, Illumi Zoldyck.
We were both drunk as shit, it was obvious. Though people were liking the view him and I were giving them: Me straddling his lap, one of his hands on my ass while the other is gripping my hair..My hands had previously been busy undoing some buttons to the blouse he had been wearing, while his tie was barely hanging on. Though I only managed to unbotton one or two since Illumi made sure I was focused on his lips.

When I pulled away, I let out a small drunken laugh as I noticed there were some lipstick smudges on where I had kissed Illumi...The music was blasting, and there were lights everywhere. And not far from us was some woman getting completely dominated by two men, Illumi had noticed...And I was quite surprised to know that even when drunk, Illumi remained (for the most part) completley emotionless.
"How about I treat you just like that woman over there...If not, better..?" He whispered in my ear before I felt him grip my ass. I let out a small chuckle before I light kissed his jawline. "Please do.."

Illumi and I made it to his black lambo, the dark leather seats didn't make me any less sober. I didn't like the idea, but Illumi did drive a little bit to some 'private' place, where i'd hope he'd fuck me till I cry.

It was a dark alleyway, and to my surprise- Illumi had a small button on his car that made the windows more tinted...Which would be good for the people that passed by.
Illumi and I crawled to the backseat rather quickly before he slammed his lips back to mine, his hands massaging different areas of my body...I felt him aggresively ask permission with his tongue to enter my mouth, though I denied since I enjoyed teasing him. When he noticed this, he pulled away from the kiss, I was panting just a small bit...But that wasn't a surprise.
"You think you can fucking disobey me? Huh? Come on, be a good girl and answer..." He mumbled before his hand crept down to my collarbones, I didn't answer. Though I don't think he noticed, we were just that drunk.
"Is this dress important to you?" He said, his words slightly slurred before one of his hands lightly caressed the red satin fabric of the slip dress I had been wearing. "Nah, I randomly bought it cause' my stupid mother wanted me to have a new dress in my wardrobe.." I said, my tone a bit careless.
"Good.."
Without any hesitation, my dress was completely ripped off my body- and tossed to the front seats...I let out a small gasp before he tilted my chin up, and kissed me once more.
This time, I managed to unbutton all of the links on his blouse, and I was shocked at what I saw...He was jacked. Though not the scary type of jacked that Silva was, it was more of a 'God, this man is model worthy and fuckable' type of jacked.
Illumi smirked before he gently kissed the area of my breasts that wasn't covered by my bra, my cheecks flushing a dark red. 
Illumi's nimble fingers rapidly removed both my bra and my soaked panties, judging by the lustful look in his eyes- he was originally going to go gor my tits first...Though, once it saw how wet I was..I think he changed his mind.
He smirked before he lightly pressed his finger against my entrance to feel how wet I was, I bit my lip as I had originally thought he was going to finger me...I wasn't wrong.
"Oh, you're so desperate.." He mumbled before he pressed two of his fingers inside of me, I leaned my head back and let out a small whimper as the first wave of pleasure surged through me, I was already craving an orgasm.
His right hand cupped and fondled with one of my tits while his left hand was pumping in and out of me, small moans escaping my lips before I felt sudden warmth against my clit, I looked down and saw Illumi beginning to lick my clit, he stopped playing with my breast and gripped my waist...He removed his fingers from inside of my and licked them clean. "Fuck, if I knew you tasted this good I would have fucked you thousands of time before..." He mumbled before his tongue moved from my clit, to my entrance..
I let out a decently loud moan before my hand went and gripped his long, silky hair...
He continued the process of licking me, fingering me, licking me, fingering me, until I was about to reach my first orgasm of the night.
When Illumi noticed how my legs began to shake, and that my moans were slightly growing louder...He stopped all of the actions, and leaned in close to me. He raised the hand that was originally gripping my waist, and pressed  finger to my lips.
"Shh..."

I was letting out small and desperate huffs, before I noticed Illumi undoing his belt, and tossing the rest of his clothing to the front seat. Since we were in a car, Illumi had no choice but to be close to me...
I disliked how he had made me edge, though I was sure i'd get what I wanted later.
He still had his boxers on, and without hesitation I placed my hand on his crotch, which made him let out a small moan. I knew Illumi had a nice, deep voice- but when he was moaning...Fuck...I don't know how he was single.
I felt his hard, cock from his boxers. Before i looked up at him through my lashes, and noticed the lustful and desperate gaze he had. 
"Go on, don't make me have to punish you.." He mumbled.
Despite the fact both of us reeked of alcohol, we honestly didn't care. Though, that was probably because we were drunk.

I pulled down his boxers, and was met with the sight of a large, hard, dick that looked perfect for my pussy. 
I wrapped my hand around as I felt the pre-cum against my palm, and lightly stroked him with a smirk..Which made him lean his head back, though when I added my mouth to the mix...He let out a breathy moan, though that is when I noticed he was trying to restrain the noises.
"Yes.." He mumbled as I sucked him off, I was good at giving blowjobs, apparently...Judging by how his noises were sounding.
A minute later, Illumi was gripping my hair before I felt him cum down my throat, it made me gag a small bit- though for some odd reason, I liked it..And Illumi was the person who sort of liked seeing people in pain while he fucked them.

When I released my mouth from his cock, I let out a small gasp as I wiped away some of his cum from my lips before he sat down on the carseat, and grabbed my arm. "I'm going to fuck you until you cry.." He murmured, his tone slightly aggresive. 
Though, I obeyed and straddled his hips...Before I felt his cock slowly enter my pussy. There was a sharp pain, which made me wince...I leaned my head in the crook of his neck as I felt him caress my hair. Though not long after, the pain was replaced with pleasure I had never experienced before. I had only had sex with one man before, and that was Daniel...And I vaguely remember that Daniel was very sloppy and didn't even give me a proper orgasm, though I faked it.

"Oh.." I moaned before I moved my hands so I was gripping his shoulders, his veiny hands gripping my waist as I began to move...Each thrust making more and more pleasure surge through my body.
"Yes...Just like that, sweet girl..." He mumbled, eventually we sped up the pace, and the pleasure was something I couldn't even describe.
Illumi's nails dug into my skin, making small marks that eventually began to bleed. I winced at the pain, but the pain mixed with the pleasure felt amazing, it was overwhelming.
"Yes- oh fuck..." I whimpered, I felt tears well in my eyes as I felt a slight buildup of tension and pleasure begin to form inside me. I sped up the pace as Illumi continued to let out small moans..
"Fuck- yes! Yes.." I moaned, I was about to reach my climax, my hands gripping Illumi's shoulders...My body slightly sweating, but Illumi edged me once more..And as tears dripped down my cheeks, I really wanted that orgasm...
"Illumi-" I was cut off by Illumi passionately kissing me.
"Shh...I know what you want..." He mumbled before he got up from the seat, and layed me down on the car seat...
Now, we were in missionary position. Illumi kissed me once more before I felt him slip his dick back inside me, a bit of tears still streaming down my face before I felt him aggresively thrust inside me, I let out moans as I felt the buildup come back once again, and just as I reached my orgasm- which felt like very intense feelings of pleasure that started at my pussy, and then spread throughout my body...I felt Illumi cum inside me, which added an additional bit of pleasure. I didn't have the oppurtunity to let out a moan, because Illumi had kissed me hard...His hands gripping my hair...

And after that, we drunkily kissed for another six minutes..Before we basically passed out in the back seat, our clothes still in the front seat...

*+:。.。·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳WOW. UM...THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT AND I TRIED TO MAKE ILLUMI SOUND LIKE ILLUMI BUT I THINK I FAILED....ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT- ESPECIALLY YOU HORNY ONES.*+:。.。·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳