Chapter 25

*ೃ༄·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳UM

*ೃ༄·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳UM. GUYS. WHAT HAPPENED TO Y/NS MOTORCYLE???*ೃ༄·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳

Y/n's POV

Well damn, things were going fast.
It was now around 7 PM...I had spent the day merely playing with Violet and walking around the Zoldyck garden...Which was extremely well kept and beautiful.
Now, I found myself getting ready for the light show. Why was a spending so much time getting ready? I have no idea. But as I put a bit of blush on my face, I knew damn well that it wasn't just for me to look good. 
I had some music playing from a playlist I had made a while back, I hummed along to a tune...Happy that I was listening to a song that made me feel like a literal victoria secret model.
I had asked the butlers if they could try and find some sort of way to get my perfume...And turns out that when the refill all the neccessary items...They have a room dedicated to perfume, cologne, and scents. So I was happy to find my perfume, and other source of things that went down in the fire.
I sprayed on some of said perfume before hearing a knock on my door, the room I was staying in was already beginning to have my little touches...In a time span in a day, the nightstand was now being used as a charging station for my phone and other things, the bookshelf was beginning to show some sort of books I had purchased with my money. (My mother had my medical card, and I showed the bank and managed to get a new credit card and some pocket money).
"Come in!" I said calmly, the second I said that...That darkening aura that had become farmiliar to me entered the room. I paused my music before I saw Illumi lean on the doorway. "I just wanted to confirm that we're leaving in ten minutes." I said flatly, I nodded my head before I grabbed a hair brush and began to brush my hair. He watched me for a few moments before he began to speak. "You're doing it wrong..." He said. I paused before I turned to him. "Uh...Not that i'm aware of?" I said with a raised eyebrow. Illumi uncrossed his arms and walked up to me before he snatched the hairbrush away from me. "Your hair type is unique, you wouldn't want to damage it..." He said before he began to shuffle through the drawers, and found a hairbrush that was a bit round. And had rough looking bristles. "And you don't comb from the rootes, do it only at the ends. You already have...Decent...Hair." He said calmly before he walked up behind me.
"May I?" He said flatly,  I nodded my head before he began to gently comb my hair. I had always made sure to keep good care of my hair, so there weren't any knots. But it looked like Illumi was just making sure I wouldn't get dead ends.
"This reminds me of that one time where I went to visit you, and I told you to brush your hair before you took a shower. Your reaction was funny." I said with a chuckle, Illumi rolled his eyes before sighing. "Stop talking..." He sneered. I looked at him with a bothered expression before I obeyed his command, and stopped speaking. I had a feeling he could tell that I was a bit bummed out afterwards, though he didn't care.
"Alright...There, now your hair won't be all frizzy. Thank me later." He said, I got up from my seat and grabbed my phone before smilling at him. "Thanks, Illu.." I said, calling him 'Illu' was basically a force of habit. I've heard his family even call him that too, I began calling him that when I was ten years old.
"Hm. Anyway, our ride should be here. Move fast, I don't want us to be late." He said before storming out of my room.
Jeez...