Chapter 1- Sex with a stranger

I sat on the stool, absentmindedly zipping my drink as I looked around the club, the music throbbed through the club as everyone was lost in each other company.

It was my mother's bachelorette party, and I was here more out of obligation than enthusiasm. Most of the people present here at the club happened to be her friends and family.

Glancing through the neon room, I spotted my mother engrossed in conversation with her friends, reveling in the celebration. I rolled my eyes, contemplating the inevitability of being here. It was just a big score for her, she had recently gotten the attention of a billionaire and how she had many to convince him to marry her was still a wonder to me.

I was lost in thought and I didn't notice when Freya had slid into the chair beside me. I was currently standing close to the bartender as I swung my drink while looking around the party which didn't seem to interest me.

"Hold on you, it's your Mother's Day..why not enjoy it and stop lingering on your own here" Freya said to me as I rolled my eyes at her. She was my best friend and knowing her she always had what to say.

I shook my head, not in the mood for this. Why celebrate something that wouldn't last anywhere, I hate to admit it but my mother is a whore who is more interested in her husband's wealth than the marriage itself.

"I don't feel like celebrating Freya," I said as I slipped my drink.

"At least pretend to be happy, there are handsome men all around you who could hook up with one" She rolled her eyes as she replied to me while winking at me.

She knew me well enough, I loved flirting and sex. I broke up with my boyfriend two months ago and since then I have taken the remedy of being in several Men's beds.

But today, as I looked around the club I couldn't find someone of interest at the moment and as much as I would love to spend the night with a total stranger none of these men caught my interest.

"I haven't found anyone who's caught my interest," I sighed to Freya, who chuckled in response.

Just then, a deep voice interrupted our conversation,

"Do I not interest you?" I turned to see a man standing beside me, and it took everything in me not to drop my drink.

My eyes lock onto his striking features and well-built
physique and my heart starts racing.

He was undeniably handsome, My heart raced as our eyes locked, and a sly smirk played on his lips, I knew he could see me cheaking him out.

"Like what you see," he said as he winked at me.

Speechless for a moment, I managed to stammer,

"Uh, well, I..." 

He interrupted with a confident chuckle, having successfully captured my attention.

Freya excused herself from the suddenly awkward situation, she winked at me as she left..she probably knew where this would end, as she left me to face this charming stranger alone,

Blushing, I felt a gentle warmth as he reached for my hands. The man exudes undeniable attractiveness, dressed in a sleek Blue suit that accentuates his strong, masculine frame.

"You're absolutely beautiful," he said, his words sending a shiver down my spine. A confident, charming smile plays on his lips, and it's impossible not to be drawn to him. His presence holds a magnetic allure, I could feel myself blush at his words. I have been told several times that I was beautiful by different men but he seems to be so special.

Before I could respond to his compliment, he signaled the bartender to refill my drink.

"Thank you" I responded as the bartender filled my glass, I swallowed, feeling a thrilling sensation wash over me.