Youre dating my dad!?

During the early morning, Charlie was up and making everyone breakfast after a wild night at the club, she looked at her phone and went through it until she realised that there was a few new photos, she opened them and it was mostly selfies of her and Vaggie, Niffty, Husk or Angel Dust but there was one that was a video, she clicked play and watched it.

Verosika Mayday was playing in the background of the club as she and Vaggie sang along until they screamed and flipped the camera to show Husk and Angel Dust making out lovingly with each other. Charlie smiled before putting it on her favourites.

She then turned and noticed that the pancakes were being burnt. "Oh shit!- fuck!-" Charlie said while trying to get the burnt pancake to the trash can but while doing so she burnt herself and winced in pain, she turned off the stove and put her hand on cold water from the sink as she wondered if her dad would be awake so he could heal her, she patted her hand dry before going to the Elevator and going up to the top floor as she went to her dad's side of the floor, she quietly knocked but didn't hear a reply.

She wanted to make sure everything was okay with her father as she entered Lucifer's bedroom. "Hey Dad i-..." Charlie said as a look of horror came upon her face.

Lucifer and Alastor were passionately kissing one another until they broke apart.

"Charlie, dear...-" Alastor said with a panicked smile just like Lucifer.

"WHAT IS GOING ON!?- WHY ARE YOU KISSING MY DAD? HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON FOR!?- WHAT ABOUT M-" Charlie said as she looked at the pair.

"Charlie!- I uhm... should have told you earlier but uhm... yeah... please... keep this a secret for now... okay?..." Lucifer pleaded to his taller daughter.

"Okay... fine... but could you uhm... heal my hand?-" Charlie said while showing him her burnt palm.

"Oh of course!-" Lucifer said as he put his hands around Charlie's and a bright yellow light came out, Charlie sighed and looked at them both before realising. "Are you also my dad now?..." Charlie asked Alastor.

"Hah!- only if you want to dear..." He said with his charismatic tone of voice and that smile of his.

"Oookay!- uhm... so pancakes are downstairs..." Charlie said before quickly leaving Lucifer's bedroom.

Authors note: SUPER SHORT CHAPTER IK WND IM SO SORRY BUT IM HUST REALLY BUSY AND TIRED BUT YAAY THIS BOOK IS A WEEK OLD, TYSM FOR EVERYONE'S LOVE AND I KNOW I HAVE TYPOS 💔 -Tira