Once more to see you

Lucifer couldn't help but moan as he spoke between heavy pants "Oh!~.. please... yes!~ Alastor.. Al- please!-... yes yes, oh my goodness!" Lucifer said as he felt a strange sense of pleasure as he held Alastor while moaning and whining, this was his first time being the bottom and it felt so strange... he felt loved... Lucifer looked around and noticed that they were in a plain white room and the bed was large and so comfortable, he noticed that Alastor didn't make any noises, and just had his fave buried into the crook of Lucifer's porcelain white-skinned neck.

Lucifer panted as he realized something... this wasn't real... the room wasn't real, this moment wasn't real... this Alastor wasn't real...but was his desire and need to be loved real?...

Was his love for Alastor real?

Lucifer woke up and groaned at his hungover headache, he sat up and rubbed his eyes, he felt pretty normal.. but his cheeks were warm and probably a soft tint of pink as he tried to stand up but something was stopping him from doing so.

Alastor's arms were wrapped around Lucifer's waist as he snored quietly and calmly, Alastor had his coat on the ground with Lucifer's.

Lucifer chuckled to himself as he sighed in defeat and stayed sitting beside Alastor, he wondered what happened, surely not anything too wild... Lucifer noticed Alastor's tail and chuckled, it was fluffy and mostly red with a black tip and white spots.

Lucifer decided to stroke his finger against Alastor's tail, it twitched as Lucifer quickly removed his hand to not wake up Alastor.

But Alastor was in a deep sense of sleep as he smiled softly in his sleep, Lucifer smiled at the sight and put his hand on top of Alastor's head as he stroked Alastor's soft fluffy hair.

Alastor's tail started to wag as he held Lucifer closer to himself he had a peaceful breathing him while his ears twitched a few times because of the comforting touch of the fallen angel's hands.

Everything was peaceful, no arguing, no violence, no anger.. just cuddling on a warm morning in hell, Lucifer had never seen this soft side of Alastor and he smiled and decided to carefully move Alastor's arms away as he got out of bed and looked at Alastor as he put on a coat before leaving the bedroom.

Angel Dust was talking to Charlie before finishing their chat and walking towards Husk but before he could even speak to Husk, he saw the elevator doors open and Lucifer walked out... Angel Dust took his shot and walked over.

"So.. shortie, I see you and Alastor got busy last night~" Angel Dust said in a sexual tone

"What? No... no we didn't..." Lucifer said as he was surprised by this accusation his cheeks tinted to a soft pink.

"So then why are you wearing his coat?..." Angel Dust asked confused as he pointed at the large coat on Lucifer's smaller body.

Lucifer noticed this as he blushed even more and started to sweat bullets before snapping his fingers, changing Alastor's coat to his own, he pulled the collar of his shirt away from his neck as he chuckled the embarrassment away. "Oh well it was just a mix-up!-..."

Angel looked unphased as he spoke up again "Uh-huh... and where is that strawberry pimp then?"

"I don't know, I just woke up," Lucifer said as he blushed and walked away from the mess, if only he could have been invisible, luckily it was Angel who saw him and not Charlie... what would he say to explain this embarrassing moment?...

Vaggie and Charlie were in the kitchen as they did their morning routine, Lucifer came in and started to boil the kettle as he looked at his daughter. "Good morning Charlie..." Lucifer said with a soft smile, his head still aching from the hangover as he placed his teacup on the counter.

"Good morning Dad!- The party yesterday was so much fun! There were so many people and I got to talk to so many people!~" Charlie said as she was over the moon about this information.

"Yes... what a night..." Lucifer said with a chuckle after he finished making his tea while sipping he started to clear up some of the memories in the elevator...

Pinning Alastor down so they were the same height... their threatening words to each other and the passionate kisses they shared afterwards... it was foggy but enough for Lucifer to spit out his tea as Charlie and Vaggie looked worried.

"Dad?-"
"I'm fine!-" Lucifer said as he looked stressed with a grin as he blushed once more and then after chugging down his tea he went outside to get some fresh air.

Author's note:

HEY GUYS SO SORRY I TOOK A LONG TIME AND I PROMISE THAT THE NEW CHAPTER WILL COME SOON. -Tira