rooftops view

Everyone came downstairs to eat breakfast while Lucifer glanced at Alastor a few times and smirked and Alastor smirked back, as everyone ate their breakfast and drank their coffee or tea, Charlie then stood up. "Okay, everyone! So today I decided that why don't we all go to a club or something? Wouldn't that be a fun activity but first we can do some fun activities!~" Charlie said with her enthusiasm.

"That's great sweetie but uh... why a club?" Lucifer asked as he ate a pancake slice.

"Well we all need to go out more often and sinners do love going to the club! I'm sure we can all take a break from the hotel and just have fun!" Charlie said before eating her pancake.

"Yeah~ but I'm already having so much fun with my grumpy kitty~," Angel Dust said as he glanced at Husk. "Oh shut up Angel..." Husk said with a frown that turned into a small smirk, Alastor noticed that Angel Dusy didn't show any signs of snitching about Alastor's secret.

Nifty was taking away the dirty empty dishes as she giggled while carrying them to the kitchen to clean them up as she then put them in their cabinets, Vaggie and Charlie were talking about their upcoming anniversary and Husk and Angel Dust were talking about which type of booze was the best

"C'mon, cheap booze is the delicacy," Husk said confidently

"How is it a delicacy if it is cheap? It's the expensive ones that taste absolutely amazing! Especially when someone else buys it for you!" Angel Dust said.

"Oh yeah? Do they put gold in those bottles?" He said as he crossed his arms and his tail started to move in a way that showed annoyance.

"Maybe!?- listen kitty I don't know much about alcohol as much as you since you're the bartender but I'm very sure that expensive booze is just better because it is more expensive!" Angel Dust said before kissing Husk's cheek and leaving.

"Hey! what the fuck was that about!?-" Husk said as he went up and followed after Angel Dust.

Lucifer chuckled and whispered to Alastor. "I'm sticking to wine..." Alastor chuckled too and whispered back. "I prefer your blood." Lucifer playfully pushed away Alastor and laughed at this before standing up. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'll have to go do my daily radio broadcast!~" Alastor said as he happily left, Lucifer could even see that underneath Alastor's coat, his tail was wagging.

After Alastor finished his broadcast he walked over to Lucifer's room and knocked, shortly after he could hear a soft. "Come in." Alastor came inside still using his cane as support as he saw the roses he gave to Lucifer on Valentine's Day in a vase by the window sill and the duck plushie on the other side of the window sill.

"So my dear... how do you feel about this... club, we are all going to?" Alastor said as he hugged Lucifer from behind and placed the side of his face into Lucifer's light blonde hair. Lucifer sighed before answering while he was reading a book. "I'm... not really interested in going, Lillith always loved going but I just find it...weird and uncomfortable," Lucifer said as he closed his book before turning around to hug Alastor back.

"My my!~ well I agreed with your statement... I do not wish to go either, so we can say that one of us is ill and the other will take care of the ill, how does that sound?" Alastor said as he now stroked Lucifer's hair.

"Yeah... that sounds great... but you'll be the sick one since my Angel blood just heals me basically." Lucifer said with a chuckle.

"Yes, that does make sense... So shall you tell Charlie now or wait a little before they leave?" Alastor asked as he looked through the window of Lucifer's room. Lucifer sighed softly and said softly. "We can before they leave so Charlie doesn't panic too much..." Lucifer said with a chuckle as he then asked. "So uh... what kind of Illness should you just suddenly catch?"

"How about scarlet fever?~ when I first had it my mother was worried sick that she might as well have been sicker than me! Hahaha!~" Alastor said as he laughed amused by himself.

"I- no... let's just say you have a terrible headache," Lucifer said as he chuckled at Alastor's idea.

They spent most of their time waiting for the right time before Lucifer used the Elevator and came down to the lobby, he made sure to put on his most innocent and trustworthy act as he walked over to his daughter. "Charlie!~ I have a small problem my dear."

"Oh? What is it dad?" Charlie said as she and Vaggie were already dressed up for the club.

"Alastor can't come, he's having a terrible headache and I decided that I can stay here and help him while you five go have fun okay?" Lucifer said with a reassuring smile.

"Oh dear! Is he okay? Can I go see him? Are you sure you two will be okay alone?-" Charlie started to bombard her father with questions until she felt Vaggie speak up softly.

"Babe, there is nothing your dad can't handle, I'm sure Alastor is safe with your dad taking care of him." Vaggie said reassuringly to Charlie with her hand on Charlie's shoulder.

"You're right... oh looks like the others are here now, take care Dad!-" Charlie said as she and the others left.

Lucifer happily went back and went over to Alastor. "It worked! I didn't know you had it in you to make such a smart idea..." Lucifer teased as he caressed Alastor's cheek.

"You underestimate me, my lord..." Alastor said before kissing Lucifer and wrapping his arms around his waist, Lucifer wrapped his arms around Alastor's neck as they kissed.

After a while of their lovely kissing, Lucifer broke the kiss and spoke up softly. "I have a nice idea..." Lucifer said as he walked towards the window and opened it as his wings appeared as he jumped out the window but didn't fall because of his wings. "Cmon! I'll catch you~" Lucifer said as he had his arms open for Alastor.

Alastor took a deep breath before carefully leaning out the window and letting Lucifer pick him up as he flew up to the rooftop of the hotel, they both laid down and started to gaze at the stars.

"Wow... do you come up here often?" Alastor asked Lucifer.

"Yeah... it's quiet up here." Lucifer as they both lay beside each other and looked at the stars. "You should take me with you..." Alastor said as his hand met Lucifer's. their fingers intertwined. "Noted." Lucifer said with a chuckle

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HEYYY GUYS THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE LATELY I LOVE YOU ALL FOR OVER 3K VIEWS AND THIS STORY ISNT EVEN A WEEK OLD, I'M SO HAPPY TO BE THE #1 RADIOAPPLE BOOK AND IM VERY SORRY TO SAY THAT I MUST CUT DOWN ON HOW MANY CHAPTERS WILL COME DAILY IT USED TO BE 2-3 A DAY BUT NOW FOR MY OWN MENTAL HEALTHS SAKE ILL MAKE IT 1-2 CHAPTERS, I LOVE YOU ALL AND ILL SEE YALL TOMMOROW. -Tira ♡