The Ritz

Alastor and Lucifer lay there on the Hazbin hotel's roof as they talked about everything until Alastor asked.

"Lucifer, darling... do you know how to dance?" Alastor asked as he sat up and looked lovingly at Lucifer. "Haha!- it's been a while but I want to say that I can!" Lucifer said happily as he sat up with Alastor.

Alastor then smirked and then stood up and snapped his finger as a radio appeared. "So... do you care to dance with me? My dear lord?~" Alastor said as he reached his hand out for Lucifer. He gladly took Alastor's hand and stood up before asking. "Wait so what song?"

Alastor chuckled. "A song that used to always play every time I went to the local bar," Alastor said as he snapped his finger and the radio started to play (puttin' on the Ritz)

Alastor helped Lucifer and said kindly. "I'll lead so just follow my steps."

Alastor started to dance while holding both of Lucifer's hands and facing Lucifer.

"♪ Have you seen the well-to-do?
Upon Lenox Avenue
On that famous thoroughfare
With their noses in the air
High hats and coloured collars
White spats and 15 dollars
Spending every dime
For a wonderful time
If you're blue and you don't know where to go
Why don't you go where Harlem flits? Putting on the Ritz
That's where each and every Lulu Belle goes
Every Thursday evening with their swell beaus
Rubbing elbow
Come with me and we'll attend their jubilee
And see them spend their last two bits
Putting on the Ritz."

During the dance, Lucifer couldn't help but laugh while having fun dancing with Alastor as they danced to an old song together while they both literally forgot that they were dancing on the roof of an extremely tall building but they were having so much fun that they couldn't care less

"If you're blue and you don't know where to go to
Why don't you go where Harlem flits?
Putting on the Ritz
Spangled gowns upon the bevy of high browns from down the levy, all misfits
Putting on that certain Ritz
That's where each and every Lulu Belle goes
Every Thursday evening with their swell beaus
Rubbing elbow
Come with me and we'll attend their jubilee
And see them spend their last two bits
Putting on that Ritz
Come with me and we'll attend their jubilee
And see them spend their last two bits
Putting on that Ritz! ♪"

After the dance, they ended up extremely close and then Alastor spoke up. "For one that says that he hasn't danced in a while... you're good my dear." Alastor said before sweetly kissing Lucifer.

After the kiss he responded with"Really!?" Lucifer asked happily as his eyes sparked with joy and love. Lucifer then got an idea as he spread out his three pairs of wings. "So! How about you get a private flight around hell by the king of hell himself? Haha!" Lucifer said proudly as he looked excitedly at Alastor.

"How?..." Alastor asked confused as he looked at the excited little fallen angel.

"How?.. oh! Well I am definitely strong enough to carry everyone who works at the Hazbin Hotel, you're like a feather to me anyway! And I am the king of hell and I have more strength and power than you can dream of!" Lucifer said proudly as he picked up Alastor.

"Hold on Lucifer wh-" Alastor said before being cut off by Lucifer flying them both up in the air as Alastor held onto Lucifer tightly while his deer ears were pinned backwards in fear. "Time to explore hell!" Lucifer said enthusiastically.

After what seemed like forever, Lucifer was showing Alastor the different seven rings of hell until he was slowly flying back while chatting to Alastor as he then saw Charlie and the others coming back. "FUCK!-" Lucifer said before holding tightly onto Alastor and flying inside before the others could as they ended up in the lobby.

Alastor felt extremely dizzy and his head started to ache as he leaned against the table and panted. "Never again..."

Charlie and the others soon came back as she saw Alastor looking like he was having a terrible headache and Lucifer beside him. "Oh... is Alastor okay? Is he still having a headache?" Charlie asked as she walked over.

"Yeah... Alastor just wanted some fresh air and just when we came back in, you all came back... I'm sure the club was a fun experience but I have to get this... poor guy back to his room so he can rest, sleep well Char-char." Lucifer said to his daughter lovingly before helping Alastor walk to the Elevator and pressing the button to the top floor as he noticed Alastor looking very sleepy, Lucifer found the look very cute.

Soon enough, Lucifer helped Alastor sir on the bed as he gave Alastor a glass of water to clear his mind as Lucifer left the room so he could rest, this night was a wild one in a fun way.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hiii!- okay so I love you all for this love for my book! I love being high on the radioapple trope books but HUSKERDUST!? -Tira