me and your papa

There was a rainstorm outside as the raindrops hit the window but Alastor and Lucifer slept peacefully while being in each other's arms after a pretty rough night of love and lust. The lovers were safe in each other's arms until Alastor woke up, he always had trouble sleeping and he woke up with him spooning Lucifer as they held hands, Lucifer was snoring quietly.

Alastor smiled softly and let go before pushing himself away as he tried to sit up but his ass was still sore. "Fuck..." he said to himself before taking his cane and using it to support him as he stood up and carefully walked to get his coat before walking towards the door, and glancing over at Lucifer... he smiled softly and walked over to tuck Lucifer into the blankets before he left the bedroom to go to his bedroom after he entered his bedroom he decided to step into the bathroom, Alastor noticed that he had hickeys and bite marks from Lucifer... he wasn't even wearing his own shirt, Alastor was wearing a wine red cashmere sweater that he probably received from Lucifer after the bath.

The sweater was soft and smelled like Lucifer... which was just an apple scent, Alastor looked at his neck once more, he remembered that angel dust had once gifted him concealer to cover up his eyebags, he then went to his drawer and went deeply through a few things before finding it, as he was walking back to the bathroom he could hear the sound of drones not far away, he wasn't pleased as he went a little quicker to the bathroom and shut the door as he stood there and looked at himself and the concealer.

"How do I do this?..." He said before opening the concealer and just started to apply the concealer as if he was painting, it covered most of the hickeys and bite marks but not enough for it to be invisible, Alastor could either let everyone see or ask Angel Dust for advice... he decided that it was best for only one demon to know that every demon in hell, he put a scarf on and took his concealer with him before using his cane to he able to leave his room and walk to the elevator, he pressed the button to the 3rd floor where most of the workers lived at the hotel, he came to the room (069) of course Angel Dust would have picked that number, he knocked on the foot as he noticed that the design of the door was spiderwebs with hearts at the end and the centre was a big heart with tons of photos with the others, even he was in some of them, sure it was a little glitchy but still possible to see that it was Alastor, he smiled genuinely at the different photos before he heard the door open.

"Yeah? Oh! Hey smiles~" Angel Dust said with a grin as he then lost his smile as he saw Alastor's scarf and slightly wobbly legs with his cane, Angel Dust chuckled and moved himself. "Come in."

Alastor walked in and sat down on the bed. He looked around the room before noticing that the door was now closed. "Angel, why didn't you ask why I even came here?..." Alastor said as he placed his cane on Angel Dust's bed.

"You think I'm blind? Clearly you've been fucked like there is no tomorrow and that scarf is definitely covering something... cmon now show me what's underneath."

Alastor sighed and removed it. "Jeez!- who did you sleep with to end up like that!?... luckily I have a few things that can cover it... let's just wipe out the concealer that you... tried to put on before I do it for you okay? But you'll owe me one." Angel Dust said as he used a makeup wipe to carefully wipe off the badly put-on concealer Alastor felt uncomfortable being this close to someone who wasn't really close with him.

Then Angel Dust grabbed a colour-correcting cream and applied it using a makeup sponge, then applied foundation and lastly, some powder to make it stay still. "There we go, now I'm sure you'll get them again in the future but you gotta tell me, who did it?" Angel Dust said as he sat beside Alastor.

"That is none of your business..." Alastor said as he glared in annoyance.

"I told ya that you owe me one, tell me or I'll tell everyone." Angel Dust said teasingly.

"Fine!- but it's a secret so don't tell anyone, especially Charlie." Alastor said before taking a deep breath and whispered into Angel Dust's ear. "It's... Lucifer..."

Angel dust gasped. "WHAT!?- And his dick made you like that!? What kind of length does that shortie have!?-" Angel Dust said before noticing that Alastor was gone along with the items he gave him. "Pussy." Angel Dust whispered to himself.