This is my love

Lucifer kissed Alastor as he held the sinful overlord close to him, their soft lips pressed up against each other as the love between the two grew stronger for every kiss they shared they had their arms wrapped around each other, their eyes closed as Lucifer spread out his six angelic wings and covered them both so that no sinner nor Vox's creations could see what the two mischievous sinners were doing on top of the heaven embassy.

After a while, Lucifer pulled away while breathing heavily as he caressed Alastor's cheek. "Al..."

Meanwhile, Alastor was shocked, sure he had received kisses before but never as passionate as this one was, Alastor didn't know what to feel, this wasn't him... this wasn't right, he was kissing the devil and how could he not be ashamed? He loved the experience but he hated that he loved it, Alastor pushed Lucifer's hand away and got up.

"Charlie is waiting for us..." Alastor said before merging with the shadows as he left Lucifer, Alastor's tone sounded ashamed and confused as Lucifer sat there with a hurt look. "Fuck... I messed up... why did I do that!? How can I be so stupid to just pull a guy in for a kiss without being sure he loves me!... What in the unholy hell have I done?..." Lucifer as he buried his face into his hands and was thinking about his actions, Lucifer snapped his fingers so that his Valentine's gifts from Alastor poofed to Lucifer's room before he snapped his fingers again and poofed his way to the front of the hotel, Charlie and Husk were talking about something as they noticed that Lucifer was back.

"Hey, Dad! Me and Husk were just talking about activities we could have here! This genius had the idea of either a table with board games or a pool table!" Charlie said as she didn't notice the tired look on Lucifer's face.

"That's great... Char-char... I'm gonna go take a nap okay? I'm feeling a little sick..." Lucifer said with a soft smile before heading to the elevator and going to the top floor as he walked to his room. He felt anger, sadness and shame boil inside his body until he started to tear up as he kicked the pile of ducks he had lying on the ground as he tried to catch his breath before collapsing onto the bed and hugging his pillow.

"What have I done..." Lucifer whispered to himself before closing his eyes and falling asleep with the shame making his heart ache.

          ---------------------------
Alastor was in his room as he looked at himself in the mirror. "This isn't me... I'm not some weak, loving... sweet... Angel of a demon... No!- I'm THE radio demon... and I will make sure that 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖎 𝖆𝖒..." Alastor said in a tone which made his voice sound disoriented and creepy before his eyes turned into dials as he laughed, his neck and antlers grew as a muffled wedigo scream came from Alastor's demonic transformation, but he turned back to normal as he heard a knock. "I'll be right there!~" Alastor said in a happy and sadistic tone before opening the door with his normal smile and glare.

When Alastor opened the door he saw Husk. "What the fuck did you do!?-" Husk said with his Natural frown.

"Nothing my good pal, Husker..." Alastor said with a smug look on his face as he held his microphone cane tightly with a grip.

"Don't you Husker me!- I saw that look on Lucifer's face and I know you fucked something up!-" Husk said before feeling his neck get chained with a collar as it glowed lime.

"Now, is that a way to speak to me?" Alastor said with a cruel grin as he pulled the chain closer to him.

"No!- I apologise..." Husk said as he felt the chain disappear. "Good!~ This situation is between me and him so don't get mixed into it, because you're my kitty." Alastor said with a sadistic chuckle before entering his room again and his shadow closing the door shut.

"I will never be your pet," Husk said as he sighed and walked away from the door and to the Elevator.

_______________________________________

Author's note:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR OVER 1K VIEWS!!♡ I love you all so much and I apologise for the short chapter but more will come tomorrow! -Tira