Volume 4 The New Journey and lost memories

Start from the beginning

"Whoah!"

"Whoah!"

???: Hello travler, My name is Yuuki. You must be new here!

"I... Uh... wha...?"

Yuuki: Oh sorry, did I startle you?

"Kinda... What is this place?"

Yuuki: Oh, well let me welcome you. Welcome to City Aincrad! Home to Knights and Gunners.

"Wait, you don't have weapons that are both a up close and that's also a gun?"

Yuuki: Nope! Our technology is a little behind, but we prefer it that way. It actually improves our combat, your ether someone who weilds a gun, or a up close weapon like a sword. Looks like you use both.

Y/N looks down to see his pistol them look at his sword on his back and shrugs with a awkward smile.

"You could say that..."

Yuuki: Sweet! What's your name by the way?

"I'm Kirito, Kirito L/N.

Yuuki: L/N? That name was on the news. Is he like your cousin?

"I guess..."

Yuuki: Well... I'm sorry for your loss. I heard he was pretty powerful.

"Yeah... He was. Uh... do you guys have any recordings of what happened after Y/N's and Mercury's fight."

Yuuki: Not much, but I know Y/N was on the run from Ironwood. I even heard Ironwood made soldiers that were ment to hunt down Persona Users, simmer to what we found out what Y/N was.

Y/N gets a flashback of robot soldiers shooting down his friends, along with being on the run from Ironwood. He comes back to his senses.

"Thank you... Uh can you show me around Aincrad."

Yuuki: Of course, my friend Asuna is working today, so I could use the company.

"Asuna?"

Yuuki: Yep, she's second in command in our Knights of the Blood Oath.

The start walking around town as random scenes are shown where Yuuki is showing Y/N around.

"Is there a ruler or a Huntsman school?"

Yuuki: Well, our governor is Akihiko 'Heatchiff' Kayaba, but he's also first command. As for a Huntsman school, well there's two schools but it's not Huntsman related, there's a school for swordsman ship that trains the future gestation of the Knights of the Blood Oath, and another school for learning to use guns.

The two walk into a bar and meet Agile.