Chapter 24__First Hug

Start from the beginning

I quickly turned around feeling dreadful and a complete idiot.

How can I be such a careless person, I should have knocked on the door before entering.

But I must admit she looked absolutely stunning and her hairs were just adorning her beauty even more.

"Are you decent now?" I cleared my throat. "N-no but I-I need your help." She stuttered.

"Is everything okay?" I asked feeling concerned.
"Yeah, it's just that I'm not able to pull up the zip, I think it's stuck." Her voice sounded angelic.

"Sure." I slowly marched up to her, she had roughly placed her hijab without any pins as she stood there nervously fidgeting her fingers, biting her lips and curling her toes.

I crept up behind her, making her face the mirror leisurely. She lowered her gaze as she started breathing heavily.

Suddenly her hijab slipped off from her head as it was very loose once again revealing her beautoes hairs.

Her hazel eyes widened as it shone more beautifully as she bent to pick up her hijab but I held her back.

I don't know why I did that but I just wanted to make her feel safe with me.

I wanted her to feel like her own with whom she can be around freely.

She gulped as I noticed her cheeks reddened intensely making her freckles even more prettier. She couldn't stop blinking and looked everywhere but me.

I couldn't help but chuckle. I glidly moved her soft bushy hairs from her back and it landed on her chest.

Her back was completely exposed with her soft gleaming skin shone.

I tried to unstuck the zip as my heart was banging inside my chest.

Finally I zipped her up as she turned to me with stars in her eyes.

"Thank you." She lowered her gaze as she tried hard not to blush.

Ya Allah this girl will surely kill me. Her beauty is the most unique and euphoric and she makes me go crazy for her, to which she has absolutely no idea about.

She started wearing her hijab but I held her wrist gently making her face me.

Her hazel doe eyes shone like the honey in a bright sky.

"It's okay if you don't wear hijab, you can reveal your hairs in front of me." I smirked.

"Yeah but-" she gulped.

"You wear it all day, I want you to feel completely relaxed. It's just you and me here." I lifted her chin gently.

"Okay." Her cheeks turned into a fine shade of pink.

Only if I can tell you how bewitching you are melekim with or without your hijab.

"So tell me melekim, do you wear hijab in front of me because you're uncomfortable?" I gazed straight in her eyes.

"No, actually......I never took off my hijab in front of anyone including my dad, so I kinda felt nervous. And....." she looked away as she blinked several times.

"And?" I tilted my head.

"And....when I was very little and didn't wore hijab, kids my age made fun of me because of my ugly red hairs, they said that it makes me look like a clown. Even my mom used to say that it's not very befitting me. That's why I never took off my hijab even in front of my mahrams." (People who can see you without hijab)

"Nonsense, listen to me. Your hairs are unique and absolutely beautiful.....just like you. Those people were just idiots. You know your hairs are like the alluring shade of the sunset that soothes eyes. I've never seen hairs as gorgeous as yours nor a person as perfect as you."

My eyes remain fixed on hers like a glue as she starred at me with the most reverie smile.

It wasn't the fake smiles she has on her face all day long, or the smiles she has after accomplishing something.

It was her smile of redemancy. I swear her smile is the best part of her and making her smile makes me the most exhilarating person alive.

She devoured me with her eyes as she jumped into my arms and hugged me.....for the very first time.

I felt so euphoric as if I felt her arms circling my neck and her face buried in my chest. I wrapped my arms around her waist firmly.

I felt like I could stay like this forever, caging her in my arms and never let her go.

I can't remember hugging someone like this as my heart erupted in my ribcage ready to burst out.

I swear I'll crash down the whole world to make her happy, because she's the reason of my happiness.

_____________________________________________

Heyyyy guys!!!!

Surprise!!!!!!

I decided to write 2 chapters today to compensate ya'll for last week.

Please please vote and comment.

Your comments means a lot. I really need your feedbacks.

Also if you want reels and spoilers about Abdul Razzaq and Kulsum please follow my Instagram account

Instagram user- moonstone_booklover

Thank you so much for reading.

Love ya'll
Potterhead