Phones |❤️‍🔥|

Dont ask bout the fucking photo.

Alastor x Angel dust's |overlord| sister

Warning : language - inappropriate words - lemon

Alastor's POV

I just got back from broadcasting, i was very excited to finally spend time with my darling, i opened the door and saw husker passed out on the bar. Again.

I guess charlie was in her office, nifty was there just cleaning, i heard a familiar raspy voice, that must be y/n! I peaked my head and saw y/n on her..device thingy again. She looked like she was on a call.

"Cunt. the fuck you think you're doing?" I walked over and tapped her shoulder, smiling softly. She didn't turn around which made me quite pissed. "If you dare. I swear- NAOMI. SHUT UP. FUCK OFF. KEEP THAT FUCKING MOUTH OF YOURS. ZIPPED." She growled, naomi? Was this another one of her friends?

She hung up the call and growled, I peaked over her shoulder and saw she was typing something, 'you better shut that fucking cunt ass fucking mouth of yours or i will not hesitate shoving my fucking heels in your pussy like a dildo till you bleed out an internal period you fucking minion tampon looking ass bitch you little fucker, GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY PAGE!!!!'

I hummed and turned to her, she looked furious. "Darling?" I whispered in her ear softly, she hummed and continued typing something else, i heard her swear under her breath 'slut.' She always well...gossiped, i think was the word, and would always take pictures of herself, going on her device thingy and would yell at anyone, on calls in public or even at me. It didn't bother me since seeing her so frustrated is adorable.

"Darling," i called out for her, angel dust then came in the kitchen and yelled. "TOOTS DID YA SEE HER POST?!"

We both turned around, y/n growled and walked past me like i was some ghost. How dare she!

"What did that whore do." Y/n said grabbing angel dust by his shirt, he then handed her out his device, y/n took one look at the so called post of this..naomi, she then screamed and threw angel dust's device to the ground.

"My phone!!" Angel said picking it up, i walked up to them and saw it had cracks, i looked over to y/n who was calling her again, it was ringing. Then finally someone picked up.

"Im putting you on speaker whore, ME. AND ANGEL DUST. BETTER FUCKING HEAR YOUR APOLOGY!!!" She said screaming. "Angel dust," i called out for angel, he turned to me and tilted his head. "What is going on?"

Angel dust groaned, before he spoke, "well it isn't my fault you cocksucker."

"YOU BASTARD!! YOU BITCH!! I SUCK NO COCK!!!" Y/n screamed at her phone, angel dust turned to me, "naomi is one of y/n's backstabbing bitch of a friend, she spreaded rumors and now y/n's followers on sinstagram went down, naomi said that y/n is hooking up with one of the VEEs, which is not true. The only dick she's getting is yours. Right sugar tits?" Angel dust said chuckling and nudging y/n's arm.

Who would spread such lies? And for once i agree with angel dust. Y/n is mine after all.

"Shut your balls. Now listen up whore. I am not playing any games with you. i will be after your fucking head. I will cut your arms,legs, everything. I will destroy you. Make your whole family miserable. Fucking ruin you. Make you cry out in pain. Make you bleed out to the point that every single inch of my body is covered with your nasty fucking blood. If i cant do anything such as that. I will beat you up. Pull your arm so hard to the point it'll snap and detach from your body. Shoot you 190 times. In every single inch of your body. Stab you 110 times in the head. Throw you in the middle of a fucking exterminating shit. And use your body as a fucking slingshot. Understand bitch?"

Angel dust was stunned, i stood there proud of my dear y/n. She could be so entertaining when mad! And if I'm going to be honest. How her murderous behavior turns me on. Its amazing.

It was silent, till the other girl spoke, "yes. I understand y/n." The fear in her voice says it all, my dear y/n did such a good job putting that girl in her place! "Cool! Yeah! Byee!" She then turned off her phone, for once. And turned to us. "So..whats up?"

I chuckled, her gaze then suddenly turned to me. "Fuck..al you back from broadcasting shit already?"

"Why yes dear. I've been trying to call you for multiple times now." I said frustrated, "oh.." oh? Oh?! Is that all she says?! How dare she?!

I gripped my cane and growled, "well..whatcha need?" She said turning on her device thing again. Oh that thing! I never understood why it keeps her so entertained! 'Your attention for once.' I said in my mind. "Alright. TIME OUT."

I yelled at her, angel dust snickered, i snapped my fingers and y/n's device disappeared. "HOLY FU- ALASTOR." Y/n yelled at me, i grabbed her by the waist and threw her over my shoulder picking her up. I walked out of the kitchen hearing angel dust laughing like crazy, y/n continued yelling at me telling me to bring back her phone. Which i didn't.

I walked over to the stairs and went up to our room, once I reached our room i kicked the door open and snapped my fingers, both us in our pajamas. I plopped y/n on the bed and looked at her with a smug smile on my face.

"Alastor. I am giving you. Five. Fucking. Seconds. To bring back. My. Phone." I placed my hands on mu hips and smirked at her. "Or what?" I teased her.

"I will bite you. Im serious." I chuckled at her. "I might like that."

Her face flushed up with red. She was a blushing mess hearing my words. "5."

She began her countdown, i smirked and sat on the bed crossing my arms. "4."

I lifted my chin up, showing her my neck teasingly. "3."

So close. I smirked and crawled closer to her. "2. Alastor."

Just one more..let's see if she could actually do this. "You little-" with that, she wrapped her arms around my neck and our faces were inches apart, it's almost like just one move and our lips would touch. I want that.

Y/n growled, she then smirked and brought her lips to mines. She tilted her head deepening our kiss. I opened my mouth and felt her tongue inside my mouth, our tongues met and intertwined, fighting for dominance. I gave in and let her win, just this time.

She pulled away and her kisses moved to my jawline, then to my neck. I lifted my chin up giving her more space, i felt her lips sucking on my neck, i whimpered softly, i felt her smirking through my skin. She then opened her mouth a little and bit down on my neck.

I groaned and let out a sigh, feeling her teeth sinking into my skin. Blood started to leak and i felt her tongue giving my bite mark kitty licks. Sucking on my dripping blood. "I take it you're not giving me back my phone?" She pulled away from my neck and leaned back, her hands trailing down to my chest, i chuckled and shaked my head no,

She groaned and hit my head with a pillow. I laughed and lied down beside her pulling her into my arms, she nuzzled her face in my chest and sighed. "Give it back tomorrow."

"Pay me more attention?" She paused and hummed. "Promise."

I chuckled and hugged her tighter, closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.