My oc cause why not?!

HELLO, MEET MY OC!
*insert drumroll sound effects*

MEET AZELYN SPARKSShe is one of velvettes most popular/famous model, who also sometimes works for valentino as a p-star

MEET AZELYN SPARKS
She is one of velvettes most popular/famous model, who also sometimes works for valentino as a p-star..
Shes a fox + overlord
Shes known as heartless shock
The sin she has prob committed is yandere, it is considered as a sin and crime for murders and overly violent and obsessive(correct me if wrong)
The power she held as an overlord named heartless shock is murdering anyone with her free will, clawing her hands deep in the persons heart shocking it with electricity, then carving it out, stabbing the heart on the left hand, as for the remaining body.. she throws it in the lake:p
In her past live A.K.A when she was human, her cheating monster of a boyfriend and her slutty backstabbing sister was included in her death.

So..lemme explain.

at the day of her and her ex boyfriends 2 year anniversary. She has found out about him and her twin sister, they secretly had an affair ever since azelyn started her modeling career, which she still continued here in hell. Out of rage. She stabbed kyle (her ex bf) in the heart 2 times, carving it out of his bare chest and hitting it against her twin sister, screaming "you own his heart now! Take it you slut!" And bursted down in tears.

Her sister traumatized she ran out and didn't even dare calling the police, until two days later after the incident, while azelyn was taking a bath she was murdered. By someone throwing something deadly electrical in the water causing her to die out of the shocks and electricity, then after that, her heart was carved out and stabbed in the back of her left hand, the murderer was never found, some say her sister but no! Her sister committed suicide the second she got home after the murder of her sisters boyfriend who she seduced and fucked with.

As for the broken star on her other cheek, it resembles of her being a star, but then falling cause of her tragic death
Even in hell, that stab she got on the back of her left hand still came along with her
Her vines were replaced with electricity wire like, if that wound gets interacted with water, or tightly gripped even a tad bit, random electricity will come and shock herself and along with that person who gripped on it, many people had done it before, some on accident some on purpose cause of being a perv. They all died with their hearts being electrocuted:)

well..thats all! thank you for checking out my oc! Hope you like azelyn:) still wondering if i should ship her with anyone at this point‼️
Some requested velvette, some requested al and even some requested rosie. Have no idea at this point‼️ please vote.
And..MORE ONESHOT REQUESTS PLEASE!

Thnak you for yoyr time:) hope you like my book!