Caught during the action. 🍋

This ones for you bae‼️🙌 you BETTER enjoy, ya h*nry ahh better read this!...
I JUST STARTED THE BOOK AN DYOU REQUEST SMU-

Alastor's POV

I waved bye to the h/c haired girl, with a soft smile on my face, she laughed and waved back at me, and opened the door, leaving the hotel along with angel dust, cherry bomb following her, i heard chuckling and laughing slowly fading as they walked away.

I turned my back and entered the elevator, clicking on my rooms floor. My hands at my back, my feet tapping impatiently waiting for the elevator to arrive at my floor, the door opened and i immediately got out, walking to my hotel room and unlocking the door, i stepped inside and closed the door locking it. I leaned against the wall and brought my hand to my face, i groaned. There it was again. That feeling. But this was slightly different.

That feeling i felt towards y/n. The feeling was sometimes love. Soft. Care. But this..it wasn't either of those two, it was lustful,i knew now. I was in heat. i took off my coat and hung it on the coat rack, i sat down on the arm chair, and sighed. Was i really about to do this? I groaned and left myself with no choice.

I began to unbuckle my belt and took it off my pants, placing it down somewhere else, I slowly unbuttoned my pants and unzipped it. Sliding my pants down to my ankles, a tint of blush appeared on my face, i looked down to see the boner i've had. Fuck. My hand slightly reaching to my boxers hesitantly, i slide off my boxers and my eyes quickly darting on my shaft, i gulped and held it with my hand, i sighed and leaned my head back, i began to slowly pump my hands stroking my member, i groaned and let out soft whimpers.

This feeling was..interesting. My ears began to twitch slightly, my teeth gritting. My movements on my hand quickened. I groaned and whimpered, i picked up the pace and started pumping my shaft faster, my other hand gripping on the arm of the chair, my eyes darted open, i panted heavily trying to keep quiet. Till i couldn't hold it much longer, a sudden little moan escaped my lips, it kept on going and going till my hand went faster, my head was spinning and i didn't know what to think of. Until my mind came to y/n, that beautiful face she had. The most precious little smile. I couldn't control it anymore and imagine of her.

Laying on my bed with her arms wrapped around me tightly, i moaned in ecstasy, my radio filter on my voice slightly cracking, i wanted to feel her.. i groaned and bit my bottom lip, forcing on a wide smile as i continue my pace.

Y/n's POV

I walked back into the hotel lobby, with angel by my side and so as cherry bomb "i can't believe we missed the sale! I wanted those heels!" Angel complained and whined, i gave her a pat on the shoulder telling her its no use, "angel. Even if we didn't miss the sale. We wouldn't even bought anything, WE'RE BROKE."

Angel groaned and plopped herself on the couch, cherry bomb laughed at her face, and sat with her. I rolled my eyes at them "im gonna head upstairs alright? I need a quick shower!" I said walking over to the elevator, the doors closed and then i clicked on the 3rd floor, I patiently waited for the doors to open, once it did i stepped out of the elevator and went to my room, it was only right beside Alastor's. Speaking of him..I forgot to thank him for that wonderful meal he cooked me last week!

I went over to his door and before i knocked i heard a slight groan, holy fuck..he isn't..I leaned in closer and pushed my ear against the wooden door to listen more, i heard muffled moans and whimpering, my eyes widening. I couldnt help but slightly smirk.

My smirk then dropped when i heard something else, he said this slightly bit louder for me to hear, my mouth agape and a flush of bright pink was visible on my cheeks.