Will you wait for me? |ANGST| 💔

Alastor x |cat| femreader
Warning || Language - Angst -
Right person, wrong timing

———————-

Alastor's POV

I played with the cat demon's fluffy ears as she continued playing a mobile game on her..device thingy.

"Die! Die! You stupid son of a bitch!" She yelled, was she seriously getting mad over a game?

"NO! Wha- how?! Al! He beat me!" I turned to her pouting, she was so cute.

Her fluffy ears flattened as she hissed at the game, she threw her phone across the room and buried her face in her hands.

"Darling. You just threw your phone across the room." I told her with a chuckle, she groaned and removed her hands from her face, she just smiled and leaned back resting her head on my chest.

"I don't care anymore! I always loose that stupid game!" She whined, i chuckled once more and patted her head, she purred softly and closed her eyes.

"Then why continue playing it?" I asked her smirking, her eyes narrowed and thought of an answer.

"..i have no idea." I laughed and she glared at me pouting.

"Cook me food I'm hungry!" She yelled at me and got up, pulling on my sleeve, i chuckled and went to the kitchen.

————————

"There! Now dig in my dear." I served her a bowl of my specialty, Of course. Jambalaya!

"Finally! Im starved!" She said then taking a spoon full to her mouth, i sat down next to her, leaning my chin on my hand as she ate up.

We talked and told jokes, of course she got pissed and irritated at my dad jokes, seeing her get angry is just so entertaining!

"What? Is it..deerlicious?" I said smirking, she shoot me a glare and hissed at me,

"Stop."

"Stop what?" I teased her, with a smug grin on my face, she face palmed herself and groaned.
I laughed at her face, she lifted her face up and stood up from the chair, bringing the empty bowl with her and placing it in the sink, I watched her little cat tail wagging as she hummed a song while washing the bowl.

"Alastor?" I heard her call out for me, i hummed and turned my gaze to her.

It was a moment of silence, before i could say something she spoke, "have you ever fallen inlove before?" I paused, thinking of what to answer.

I had to admit, over the past months i have been feeling strange emotions towards y/n, but i wasn't ready yet.

"Yes i suppose..back in my mortal living." I answered, she didn't answer me and just kept humming.

"Why is it you ask my dear?" She looked over at her shoulder, her e/c eyes locked with mine, she sighed and walked over next the chair she was sitting on earlier.

"I just..wanted to..get this off of my system.." i tilted my head looking at her, her cheeks were flushed with bright pink.

"I..uhm.." she said looking down, i could tell she was shy, i put my hand on her shoulder and smiled at her softly.

"It's okay, my dear. Just tell me, i won't judge you." I reassured her, she smiled at me softly and chuckled, she sighed and run her fingers through her front hair.

She placed her hand on mines, and held it with both hands as she looked at me with her e/c eyes.

"I think i..like you.."